News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HA! I'm on the radio?.....

Started by Cooter, December 11, 2010, 01:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Brock Samson

Cooter

Dammit, trying again...Duh, copied the URL for the pic..Ok, fixed now..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Brock Samson

Ya know, I showed my GF Christine last week, (she hadn't ever seen it before) she said,..  "It was OK, but there were no puppies...  :shruggy:  ; > ) because to get her to watch it - I told her there were puppies...  :smilielol:
Anyhow,.. I hadn't seen it in a while and I was suprised it reminded me so much of the Original Terminator...
By the way I saw Christine's first showing here in San Fran... 'n got a Christine Keychain, would you like it?..
If I can find it I'll mail it to ya' Cooter..  :yesnod: Love that movie!  :2thumbs: Sure rather have that then a General Lee.. Myself...  :icon_smile_wink:
Listening to the radio now,... interesting, too bad there's no Video,.. Or pics.. That Paranormal stuff is new too me..
Killed a cat huh?... AWESOME!  :smilielol:

EDIT: after researching all over the web.. really enjoyed your website
           http://www.christinecarclub.com/
and the Pics on google from it and the movie BTW,.. I see that...
"It was announced by Platinum Dunes a remake of Christine will be directed by David Slade and produced by Brad Fuller, Platinum Dunes announced that will be released in 2011 in a 3D format".

Maybe they'll use a Dodge this time... It would be awfully hot to see this in red on fire - mowing down, what was it?.. Shitters"?..

Too bad Leigh can't go back to 1983 specs..  :shruggy:

Cooter

Oh Alexandra Paul is still hot even at almost 50 Y/O...She was a blast at the Texas Frightmare Weekend....Sure, would love that Keychain..Not too many Trinkets from the early days left anymore...

Brock Samson

OK Cooter,
send me your snail mail in a PM...  :cheers:

Cooter

Being the Dodge Charger site, thought you guys would get  kick outta this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DeCcb_Ag3w