News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trying to find some history of my 70 Charger RT....

Started by Blakcharger440, December 29, 2005, 01:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakcharger440

I have a 70 Charger RT 440 4spd car which came from the factory as FE5 Red, Black Vinyl top, Black interior and black stripe car.
I purchased the car from a guy named Tom many years ago who lived in Tulsa,Oklahoma who might have worked or owned the major newspaper down there. He owned many mopars when I purchased mine including a white 70 Charger RTSE auto with black vinyl top and black leather interior which he later also sold.

Anybody here happen to be from that area or know about this car? I sure would like to know more about its history. Thanks.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Maybe some more luck at the 70 Registry?

www.1979chargerregistry.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on December 29, 2005, 07:48:00 AM
Maybe some more luck at the 70 Registry?

www.1979chargerregistry.com

Opps..
he meant:

www.1970chargerregistry.com

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."