News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger 68 R/T emblems

Started by Petri., November 25, 2010, 01:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petri.

Hi,where can i buy the tailpanel and headlight door emblems,want to change to r/t emblems, and does they fit in the factory holes when the car is a non r/t,want to buy them from the same company because the shipping is to sweden.

Thanks

/Petri

RDR838

The Grille Emblem will fit your grille, you can find reproductions on eBay. The tail-panel emblems won't fit your mounting holes iirc. If it's an R/T it's two emblems with two studs each, the XP-Chargers had a single emblem with three studs total. Again: IIRC.

btw: I wouldn't do it, you've got a beautiful big-block car there, putting R/T badges on it will only lead to malicious comments on the car shows and on the street nobody knows the difference anyway over here in Europe :icon_smile_wink:

HOTROD

OK since we all cant go back in time and the factory is seeing the recking ball as we speak ,you can order that special car you want !!
ITs TIME to make it your own --what you want and what you got is to different things Right !
Take the 318 out and put in 440 or HEMI you up graded !
you put bigger tires on -up grade !
and so on and so on !
WEATHER ITS A CHARGER OR SE ,RT ,HEMI YOU ADD YOU UP GEADE !! :slap: :2thumbs:
What the Hell-Dumass !

HOTROD

What the Hell-Dumass !

Petri.

Thanks i saw that thread,seems to be problems sometimes with that rear emblem.

/Petri