News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz is here...

Started by Graveyard Carz, November 24, 2010, 11:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graveyard Carz

Quote from: Al on November 26, 2010, 12:38:39 PM
Very enjoyble and thouroughly interesting  :2thumbs:
Al
Thank you very much!  Graveyard Carz is in the all new issue of Auto Enthusiast!  http://editions.amospublishing.com/KRPR/default.aspx?d=20110101   Page 34
The Undertaker

Admirality blue

i like the show, alot, good intro, cool cars, but as others have said a little too much funny buisness and not enough working.  marks a funny guy (especially like the smash his face inside out part), hes funny, but maybe a little too much acting, and sorry but josh the future son in law needs to get his butt in gear, i hope further episodes tone him down a bit instead of being about a baby & their wedding plans, needs more showing the restorations of the cars. 
Suggestions: 1.have classic rock music playing in the background, it gets guys movin-adds a little spice to the program.  2.make each episode devoted to a build, and cool down on the family stuff (but keep the snide remarks-cutdowns their funny).  3. Hire another guy that works hard but does'nt say much, say...a spanish guy?, a couple more guys that work their nuts off, and tell the other 3 guys to 'get going'...ha.ha.  4. even though they only restore mopar they should try other builds, say an AMX, Cougar, 442 or gto ect...

Love the $11,000 pink super bee, show the breakdown and make this car (and the cuda) the real stars of the show, not one devoted to a guys lame hairdo and carving a pumpkin.  More of the Restore!

Graveyard Carz

Quote from: Admirality blue on December 01, 2010, 03:11:08 PM
i like the show, alot, good intro, cool cars, but as others have said a little too much funny buisness and not enough working.  marks a funny guy (especially like the smash his face inside out part), hes funny, but maybe a little too much acting, and sorry but josh the future son in law needs to get his butt in gear, i hope further episodes tone him down a bit instead of being about a baby & their wedding plans, needs more showing the restorations of the cars. 
Suggestions: 1.have classic rock music playing in the background, it gets guys movin-adds a little spice to the program.  2.make each episode devoted to a build, and cool down on the family stuff (but keep the snide remarks-cutdowns their funny).  3. Hire another guy that works hard but does'nt say much, say...a spanish guy?, a couple more guys that work their nuts off, and tell the other 3 guys to 'get going'...ha.ha.  4. even though they only restore mopar they should try other builds, say an AMX, Cougar, 442 or gto ect...

Love the $11,000 pink super bee, show the breakdown and make this car (and the cuda) the real stars of the show, not one devoted to a guys lame hairdo and carving a pumpkin.  More of the Restore!

Thank you for watching and giving your honest opinion...truly I appreciate it. Just a couple of notes: I would love to feature some of our old rock and roll in the show but it cost a fortune just to have the music appear in the show. At least for now I will have to use the royalty free stuff that comes with Soundtrack Pro. I also know what some folks are saying about more car stuff. I felt it was important to develop our characters early on so I have spent quite a bit of time on the personal side. Episode three will be much heavier "tech" stuff so please let me know what you think. As far as brand X cars go...I'm hip with that should the opportunity arise. I have restored a 71 AMX 401, 4speed, 1969 Hurst SC/Rambler, 1967 Chevelle SS427 -4speed, 73 Camaro Z28, 1970 Cyclone Spoiler GT 428 SCJ-4 speed. So, I'm always game to restore someone elses dream.

Thanks again and stay tuned for episode three in just a couple weeks.

Mark Worman
The Undertaker

Nacho-RT74

Hey Mark... what can I say what has not been said ?

I'm promoting the show through the FB group I made:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44362138741#!/group.php?gid=44362138741&v=wall

I already did it when you floated out the first time
GREAT JOB
GOOD LUCK
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

earthquake68

I'm just a used-to-be, want-to-be-again Mopar guy. I built mostly Chevys in my hotrod shop, so that's what I got good at. I just got rid of my blown, alcohol injected 482 Chevy, and the Nova is up for sale. I'm quietly looking for a B-body Mopar I can afford. I've always loved Chargers and Road Runners. I think your show is great, and I'll be tuning in from now on. I'm really interested to see the 'Cuda progress.

....you want to adopt me and give me a Mopar for my 40th b-day?  :smilielol: j/k.
Speed\'s expensive, how fast do you want to go?

DougMN

More cars, this is too much like texas hardtails.

HANDM

Just watched the latest episode, The RR is awesome  :drool5:  Looking forward to seing the 70 Charger and/ or Challenger get worked over

:popcrn:

Finn

I'm liking episodes 5 and 6 a lot better than the previous ones, more car focused!
Keep it up!!  :cheers:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L