News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I really like the way this is put...

Started by Brock Samson, November 17, 2010, 01:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on November 19, 2010, 09:23:56 AM
maybe I don't care because I'm not asshamed what nature gave me :nana:

let them look and go home and feel bad for themselfs, I could care less hehehe

Sure pal, thats not what you said the other week.    :nutkick: :loser:

Quote from: Khyron on October 04, 2010, 11:13:05 PM
ahhh 37, it's a inch taller then mine, so take her down 3 inches... heheh
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

thats right... 36 inches baby... i have to check it as carry on!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

ohhh, and not to be a real ass.... but seriously, when was the last time you where at an airport.... they need to look at 100+ fat, ungly, old, gross people before they get to one good looking one... let em have thier 1 nice one :P

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

flyinlow

Quote from: Khyron on November 19, 2010, 02:24:58 PM
.... but seriously, when was the last time you where at an airport.... they need to look at 100+ fat, ungly, old, gross people before they get to one good looking one... let em have thier 1 nice one :P

I couldn't agree with you more!      WE NEED MORE HOT BABES AT THE AIRPORT!!!!      gigadi,gigadi,gigadi

Brock Samson

Mother groped by TSA at Dayton Ohio
http://www.ourlittlechatterboxes.com/2010/11/tsa-sexual-assault.html

acklash grows over pat-downs, scanners
http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2010-11-17-airportpatdown_N.htm

Grandma groped by TSA blasts 'invasive' body search
http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20101118-NEWS-101119778

Rep. Ron Paul: Introducing the American Traveler Dignity Act
http://original.antiwar.com/paul/2010/11/17/introducing-the-american-traveler-dignity-act/

I'm sure with all the recent spotlights shown on the TSA they're gonna be on their best behavior.

twodko

Here's the deal: There is a virtual army of people all over the world who hate America and Americans and whose sole wish is to kill us. We are now forced to take every precaution we can to protect ourselves/country at the expense of our civil liberties.  
If we want to fly we have to tolerate these intrusive security measures which means, in essence, the terrorists have won. The bad guys have made it necessary for the US government to cast aside our Bill of Rights so it can appear to provide some semblance of "safety" for its citizens. None of this will change and it will get worse. The multi-nationals who control the US government, not we the people, will not allow this to change because it would mean the end of their gravey train.
Remember what Truman said: Beware of the military industrial machine. We've allowed this machine to grow unabated for decades and it has started war after war to keep those big bucks rollin' in. Its no wonder so many people would like to see this country destroyed and its people scythed down like so much rotten wheat. The machine has cost us our freedom and good standing in the world community.
The only option open to the people of our country is revolution,  revolution on a massive scale, which will destory us as a people and country - the bad guys have won thanks to the machine..........IMO
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

flyinlow

The military industrial  complex can not start wars. The President can run a war for a few months , then it requires congress to approve, last time I read the Constitution.

twodko

Quote from: flyinlow on November 19, 2010, 06:00:05 PM
Wow man..the colors!

The military industrial  complex can not start wars. The President can run a war for a few months , then it requires congress to approve, last time I read the Constitution.

This is the way its supposed to be..........hasn't been for a long time. The Constitution and Bill of Rights have been and are being manipulated to meet the goals of the 1% who have big money and the unilateral power to influence events both here and abroad without public oversight. Our political "leaders" are figure heads put in place by huge money concerns. I don't buy into conspiracy theories but I damn sure pay attention. The system is broken on many levels and I'm not convinced "we the people" can fix it. The phrase "follow the money" should be at the forefront of our national scrutiny of anything the government does otherwise we're just sheep. A healthy discussion or debate is the exchange of ideas and opinions. Participating in such a debate is never a place to disrespect another persons view or perspective i.e. - "Wow man..the colors!"

Brock Samson

flyinlow

Quote from: twodko on November 20, 2010, 01:08:51 PM
Quote from: flyinlow on November 19, 2010, 06:00:05 PM
Wow man..the colors!
. Participating in such a debate is never a place to disrespect another persons view or perspective i.e. - "Wow man..the colors!"

A valid point. I removed the comment from my post.

t.

twodko

flyinlow,

No worries, we're good and thank you.

Tom

Brock Samson

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/11/24/notes112410.DTL

keeping in mind his job is to stir the pot and get folks commenting -there's some valid feeling expressed here too...
One thing ya' gotta say about the TSA, it's a growth industry.  :lol:

twodko