News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

couldn't of said it better (warning:: '06 Charger)

Started by 4forty, December 27, 2005, 04:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4forty

Quote of the week (from allpar.com)

The Dodge Magnum Sedan, aka the new Dodge Charger, could have swept a number of awards besides this one, such as Best Display of Stubborness by a Car Company, Best Talking to Ourselves Award, as in, "We Know What We're Doing and Everyone Else is Wrong," ... unless you put Chrysler's Magic Goggles on, add the custom Chrysler Kool-Aid IV drip attachment and the Kool-Aid Patch, it is nothing but a chunky, homely, boring sedan desperately trying to be something else.

— AutoExtremist

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

my73charger

Ghoste

I'm more shocked by the fact that such a post was allowed on Allpar than I am at the content.

Brock Samson

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

bull

I wonder if Mopar Peformance sells those Magic Chrysler Goggles?

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

TK73

Quote from: 4forty on December 27, 2005, 04:57:24 PM
Quote of the week (from allpar.com)

The Dodge Magnum Sedan, aka the new Dodge Charger, could have swept a number of awards besides this one, such as Best Display of Stubborness by a Car Company, Best Talking to Ourselves Award, as in, "We Know What We're Doing and Everyone Else is Wrong," ... unless you put Chrysler's Magic Goggles on, add the custom Chrysler Kool-Aid IV drip attachment and the Kool-Aid Patch, it is nothing but a chunky, homely, boring sedan desperately trying to be something else.

â€" AutoExtremist

AutoExtremist -> :nutkick: <- DCX

Why, exatly, can I NOT find the Magnum Sedan sales figures??
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Ghoste

I don't know but I think we had this argument with some folks in another thread about a week ago????

Troy

Quote from: Ghoste on December 28, 2005, 01:15:28 AM
I don't know but I think we had this argument with some folks in another thread about a week ago????

You mean this one (starting here):
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7059.msg84947.html#msg84947

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ghoste

Yeah, I wasn't actually going to look it up though.  I was trying subtle sarcasm but I concede to the master. ;)

PocketThunder

I bet the master doesnt even need to use the search button.  He knows where every thread is, and on what page, in the whole forum.   :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bluesfool

QuoteHa, then the question is, how long before it gets deleted

I was going to say the same thing!

4forty

ChargerBill

Life is a highway...

ChargerBill

LX and Charger sales here:

http://www.lxforums.com/board/lx_sales.php?

Apparently Charger sales have peaked...down from last month. After 7 months only 30,000 have sold...very telling.
Life is a highway...

Ghoste

Especially since they've been selling them for more than 7 months.   Oops, I guess "officially" they have only sold them from May to November.   We'll just forget about the units built in April and December and any pre-sales from the hype of the Autoshow last January don't count.

TK73

Quote from: ChargerBill on December 28, 2005, 10:46:56 PM
LX and Charger sales here:

http://www.lxforums.com/board/lx_sales.php?

Apparently Charger sales have peaked...down from last month. After 7 months only 30,000 have sold...very telling.

Thank you!!
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!