News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS 2006?

Started by Brock Samson, December 27, 2005, 03:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I wish to be far more flexable in my thinking and less cynical.
  To take better care of myself and those around me,.. and I plan on using the "12 steps" to accomplish this.
   I see where this is going to a year of tremendous change for me on a variety of fronts.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

kab69440

To become an ex-nicotine addict. I am 11 days into it. May the good Lord have mercy on anyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with me...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

RD

I would like to lose 30 lbs.  My new year's resolution is to find the motivation to do it! :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

HAZZARDJOHN

I am resolving to spend more time with my family and a little less at work. I also want to get back into fighting shape again. I am not that bad but, I was doing some running the other day and I was winded half the way I normally go. Been sitting in a cubicle way to long! and the major one is, by some new property and get my new house built and moved into before the snow flies next year. ;)

~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

greenpigs

To get my Charger running again..also
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Charger_Fan

I plan on pursuing a job change to something I enjoy doing more, while continuing toward my personal goal of financial flexibility.

I also want to get grass in my back yard this year! :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

Less CheeseBurgers & Haagen-Dazs, more Fruit, Salad & Fish. Our health is our most precious possession.  :yesnod:

BTW, Good Luck to all of you with your resolutions.  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

psykicpup

same as i have made the past few years... i will not make promises
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mefirst

Get into better shape and loose about 10kilos of weight..
Get the Charger running and ready for action before May 2006
Beat Ron (Firefighter) in our little "King of 1/4 mile" battle...

..Yeah, and hoping to score more sex than what I got in 2005..

andy74

Quote from: Mefirst on December 27, 2005, 06:00:08 PM
hoping to score more sex than what I got in 2005..

that shouldnt be hard,but wont your hands get a little upset?

im going to find a better employer,and hopefully spend more time with my wife and kids,probably while driving the charger

Highbanked Hauler

Get working for a quality Mopar restoration shop by summer and get moved to North Carolina by spring.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

4cruzin

My resolution is to make my car go faster by Carlisle!  lol 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Old Moparz

Completely finish something I've already started, instead of having it "just finished enough to get by".   ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

GTX

1: Get my health back again and spend more time with the family.

2: Get the Charger together, at least mostly straight and primed minus engine/trans would be a great realistic goal for me. Running and on the road would be great!
Then back to the GTX interior/paint I was working on before the Charger came along...maybe 2007 goal with working on the project 'X' car on the side.

3: Get the house painted and the wood floors refinished.

4: Aim for Mopars at the Strip for 2007 since this year is not looking good now.

5: Maybe buy a plasma cutter by this time next year.

last426

GTX

Quote from: last426 on December 27, 2005, 11:05:04 PM
I hope to get my patent manufactured and marketed -- but if I don't it's okay.  Kim  http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/search-bool.html&r=3&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=ptxt&s1=6060987&OS=6060987&RS=6060987

That's a cool invention and would have a great place in the Home Automation industry. I could easily integrate that with my HA programming.
:thumbs:

last426

Quote from: GTX on December 27, 2005, 11:08:00 PM
Quote from: last426 on December 27, 2005, 11:05:04 PM
I hope to get my patent manufactured and marketed -- but if I don't it's okay.   Kim   http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/search-bool.html&r=3&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=ptxt&s1=6060987&OS=6060987&RS=6060987

That's a cool invention and would have a great place in the Home Automation industry. I could easily integrate that with my HA programming.

Licensing can be done.  The "thing" about it that came to me in one of my artistic/inventive moments was not using a 555 ic or other timer and instead using a thermister.  I am trying to avoid dropping the voltage that an ic would require and just using a 110v circuit and alarm that relys on the predictable time of heating of an appliance bulb as the timer -- I did a bunch of makeshift tests and did determine the temp that was reached after 60 seconds or so.  Neato, mosquito.  Kim

Blown70

I think I vow to not respond to anymore 2006 Charger threads...... I get pissy when someone thinks that is a fast car..... STILL FUGLY.

Anyway..... Spend more time in the shop.

Tom

BLACKWOLF

TO GET MY RACE TRUCK RUNNING BY MARCH FOR THE FIRST PRACTICE DAY. (BEEN TRYING FOR 3 YRS.)
AND MEET A GIRL LIKE THIS ONE.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mefirst on December 27, 2005, 06:00:08 PM

..Yeah, and hoping to score more sex than what I got in 2005..

I want to bang two chicks at the same time and/or finally bang this chick ive been chasing for a year or so.

other than that...well, i was just looking at my college transcripts and it seems that, at least theoretically, I could actually be done with school by the end of the next fall semester. A lot of things would have to happen, but it can be done.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

Finish one of my Chargers and actually spend the day driving it instead of sitting on a 5 gallon bucket in the garage looking at the car, wondering when it will ever get done.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemihead

I want to become more trendy and follow more fads.Join in with the rest of the baby boomers and be more greedy,shallow, and self -righteous.
And be more anal justt to fit in.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin