News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Challenger Is In The Rod's Shop , It's Done

Started by 71ChallengeHer, October 26, 2010, 08:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tan top

Quote from: TUFCAT on December 20, 2010, 06:16:40 PM
Now's a good time to repaint the engine compartment..... Its always a bitch when that "dreaded" snowball starts to roll. :brickwall:

I think we've all been there before! :eek2:

:lol: yep good idea !! paint engine bay  :coolgleamA: :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Just 6T9 CHGR

Oh man what next?   Quick close the hood!  ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: tan top on December 20, 2010, 06:29:12 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on December 20, 2010, 06:16:40 PM
Now's a good time to repaint the engine compartment..... Its always a bitch when that "dreaded" snowball starts to roll. :brickwall:

I think we've all been there before! :eek2:

:lol: yep good idea !! paint engine bay  :coolgleamA: :popcrn:
That's one thing I crossed off my to do list. Maybe Rod will let me sand and paint it myself.  :scratchchin:

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on December 20, 2010, 06:14:18 PM
Jackie,

Next time I see you, you are getting a free Snow cone (snowball as you call them) since your car is turning into just that..... one giant Snow Ball!  
Brian, Just as long as the snow ball has a lot of booze in it. . That would be great.  :cheers:

bakerhillpins

Sorry to hear that things are starting to snowball. Hope the influx of surprises comes to an end soon.  :-\
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

The70RT

You have to find a stopping point or you will just end up restoring the whole car pretty soon.....or wish you would have  :P
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: The70RT on December 21, 2010, 10:15:00 AM
You have to find a stopping point or you will just end up restoring the whole car pretty soon.....or wish you would have  :P
My stopping point is when I'm out of money.  ;) Hopefully the car is put back together when that happens.  :rofl: :rofl:

1970Moparmann

-New rear end :o
-Springs
-Wheels/tires
-Stroker engine
-engine compartment paint job.
-engine detail
-brake job
-trans job

smoking a Chebby - PRICELESS.  Hell, go for it! :yesnod: :cheers:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

71ChallengeHer

A little progress.

71ChallengeHer

Rod wants to get it off his lift.

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

No, they aren't air shocks. The lines are still hanging from the old ones.

Belgium R/T -68

Wow Jackie, that car of yours will outlive you. :2thumbs:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

TUFCAT

Sweet rear-end Jackie!  :yesnod: :yesnod:

I've known you for years, and I just can't wait to see this brand new REAR end at Carlisle next year  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

It should impress the judges. :D

resq302

:lol:  Now I get to tell everyone I saw Jackie bare ass naked!   Well, her rear naked for her car at least.   :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Alaskan_TA

Nice butt!

If you end up needing a conversion u-joint for it I think I have one I can send you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: resq302 on December 30, 2010, 09:55:39 PM
:lol:  Now I get to tell everyone I saw Jackie bare ass naked!   Well, her rear naked for her car at least.   :smilielol:

Geeze bro did you just go there?  :slap:

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

firefighter3931

Nice progress on the Challenger Jackie  :2thumbs:

Your friends are doing fantastic work  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

resq302

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on December 31, 2010, 08:08:31 AM
Quote from: resq302 on December 30, 2010, 09:55:39 PM

Geeze bro did you just go there?  :slap:

;)

Oh yes.... I went there!   :smilielol:  Give me a break.  Between the lack of sleep and all the excitement since Wed. morning and being in the hospital hopefully only through tomorrow, Im a little slap happy and stir crazy since I don't like being idle and prefer to be out doing stuff.  See my post in a little bit for the explanation of the whole hospital ordeal.  Luckily I have limited internet access here so I can surf here and check my mail.  Downfall is that they have all the facebook games blocked so I think I am going into Mafia Wars withdrawl and as much as I beg, the nurses won't give me any meds for it.   :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

greenpigs

Ask them for a sponge bath, just make sure you ask who will do it.

Nice work and progress on the Challenger. With all the horror stories about projects sitting it is a nice change seeing someone who walks the walk.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

71ChallengeHer

Brian, I understand. Your harmless.  :cheers:    Ron, Thank you. That means a lot coming from you.  :cheers:  Green Pigs, I really trust these guys or they wouldn't have my car. Rod is prolly one of the best mechanics I know. He's very picky. I know he found things I wasn't expecting. But it all needed to be fixed or I'd have worse problems.  :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Axles are in and adjusted. New wheel cylinders and brakes. 15 x 7's on the back.  :2thumbs: Rod is putting on new gas lines.

resq302

Jackie, your rear never looked better!   :2thumbs: :lol:
Brian

TUFCAT

On the plus side, your getting "free" winter storage....just keep adding work, and it could stay there until April for "free"!