News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Challenger Is In The Rod's Shop , It's Done

Started by 71ChallengeHer, October 26, 2010, 08:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

I'm stoked. Getting a lot of work down. Rod dropped the tranny pan today. Putting on my Mopar Performance pan. New leaf springs. New headers and exhaust. And more.......... :boogie: :boogie:  I've included some pics of other cars in the shop.                                                          

71ChallengeHer

:icon_smile_big:

71ChallengeHer

:icon_smile_big:

71ChallengeHer

:icon_smile_big:  updates will follow.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

71ChallengeHer

Rebuild the door hinges, line the body back up, factory hood pins back on, stripes, blast the wheels and repaint, bigger tires in the back, weather stripping, new horns, washer bottle. Prolly more . LOL New oil pan gasket too.

1970Moparmann

Roll up the sleeves and get hopp'in.   :cheers:

Car is clean on the underside......

Keep us posted! :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

71ChallengeHer

Don't worry, I'll be over helping. It will be there until I'm out of money.  :rofl: :rofl:

Ghoste

Nice company the Challenger is in there.

Alaskan_TA

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 26, 2010, 09:23:41 PM
Awesome news Jackie!  :cheers:

Barry, Finally. You saw Rod's work.  :2thumbs:  But he did find a few things I didn't know about. And you have better pics of the Rat Rod. It's too far back in the shop now.  :cheers:

greenpigs

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 26, 2010, 08:26:33 PM
Rebuild the door hinges, line the body back up, factory hood pins back on, stripes, blast the wheels and repaint, bigger tires in the back, weather stripping, new horns, washer bottle. Prolly more . LOL New oil pan gasket too.

What about frame ties? From what I hear they are a good overall addition.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Alaskan_TA

Jackie could snap it two even with the frames tied.  :smilielol:

Glad it is getting some attention kiddo.  :2thumbs:

Have you asked Rod if he wants a cat?  :scratchchin:

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 26, 2010, 10:00:33 PM
Jackie could snap it two even with the frames tied.  :smilielol:

Glad it is getting some attention kiddo.  :2thumbs:

Have you asked Rod if he wants a cat?  :scratchchin:

I haven't seen Scruff Cat in over a month. Rod said they ate her.   :nana:   :rofl: :rofl: 

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: greenpigs on October 26, 2010, 09:46:25 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 26, 2010, 08:26:33 PM

What about frame ties? From what I hear they are a good overall addition.
What are frame ties ?  :shruggy:

Alaskan_TA

Poor Scruff. I hope they had a lot of ketchup......  :o

Frame ties attach to the front & rear frame stubs tying them together for more rigidity.

If you were going to race it a lot, either drag or road course, or add a 440 or Hemi they would be good to have.

71ChallengeHer

I know I miss Scruff  :pity:  I know they are trying to talk me into a 440.   :scratchchin:

bordin34

Nice, so you're replacing your non-leaking exhaust. Is that the place thats in your back yard?

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Alaskan_TA

They need to talk you into a bigger rear too (for the car of course) if they talk you into the 440.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bordin34 on October 26, 2010, 10:43:50 PM
Nice, so you're replacing your non-leaking exhaust. Is that the place thats in your back yard?
Yes, and it got a hole in it. And I hate those headers.  :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 26, 2010, 10:48:06 PM
They need to talk you into a bigger rear too (for the car of course) if they talk you into the 440.
They won't talk me into it. I like my small block.  :cheers:  I need a bigger rear end. Gotta be the 1st time I ever heard that.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alaskan_TA

Well, to be fair, it would help you see over the dash a little better.  :Twocents:

:smilielol:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 26, 2010, 10:58:01 PM
Well, to be fair, it would help you see over the dash a little better.  :Twocents:

:smilielol:
I just spit tea on the computer.   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Alaskan_TA