News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cleaning

Started by slyfox, October 01, 2010, 04:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slyfox

I would like to know what's the best cleaner i can use to clean the undercarriage of my charger since it's paint colour, without damaging the paint, thanks   sly ;)

BBKNARF

I cant really say whats the best cleaner that wont damage paint  :shruggy: my self I would try a foamy engine cleaner or all purpose cleaner or even soap & water with a scrub brush,
but remember always try a small area first.
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

Charger-Bodie

Unless it really dirty....I normally just use ammonia free glass cleaner and a cotton towel.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TylerCharger69

Soap and water?   If its generally already clean.....Now if theres some oil on it...maybe a mild degreaser.......A good pressure wash at the car wash will clean it too.....if you dont mind laying on your back and spraying that is...