News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can i find this Molding piece?

Started by TXcharger70, September 28, 2010, 09:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TXcharger70

As I was putting my moldings on I just realize that i am missing the little chrome molding piece that goes on both sides that connects the driprail molding to the a pillar molding. It looks like a triangle or boomerang. Does anybody know where i could find it and what its called?

Cooter

If your screen name is any hint as to the year of your car, Any '66-'70 B-Body should have the Drip rail ends you describe...I believe that's what they are called..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

TXcharger70

Yes it is a 1970 do you know where i could find the drip rail ends

Troy

I don't think you can buy those individually (reproductions). Perhaps someone has a used set?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TXcharger70

Yes exactly those thanks. I tried looking for them on eBay but didn't find them i knew i have seen them before but i problay was not searching correctly. Thanks

twodko

I know I push this place a lot but I've had great luck finding obscure things just like this so..........

Before you buy on ERape give a call to Tom at R/T Specialties. Its not a big operation and the phone rings a few time before he answers but give him a shout. Good luck

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!