News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Factory finishing?

Started by lexxman, September 26, 2010, 09:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexxman

Hey all,I'm going to be ready for paint soon....I hope.How where the cars finished by the factory? Where the interiors painted,I know the undersides are paint the body color.I 'm trying to decide if I 'm painting the interior or not.The car is going to be a driver so I will be undercoating the bottom.My plan is to have the car put back to as new condiction.( or close too it.) ;D

The70RT

The inside had only paint on the doors. What other paint was you refering to?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lexxman

The paint on the floor and or roof. I see some poeple paint the inside and some don't? :shruggy:

The70RT

Quote from: lexxman on September 26, 2010, 07:12:43 PM
The paint on the floor and or roof. I see some poeple paint the inside and some don't? :shruggy:

Oh, ok. I painted all my inside, figured what the heck.

lexxman

Im not sure what I'll do. I think I will paint the underside trunk and inside (if I paint it) and let the paint shop do the rest.

The70RT

Quote from: lexxman on September 26, 2010, 07:23:31 PM
Im not sure what I'll do. I think I will paint the underside trunk and inside (if I paint it) and let the paint shop do the rest.

that's what i am doing  :2thumbs: