News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Opinions on prerunner 93 lightning

Started by yeahitsgotahemi!, September 23, 2010, 12:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeahitsgotahemi!

I found this '93 lightning prerunner that I think is pretty sweet. It apparently has the stock 351W with a vortech supercharger. King coilovers in the back and by pass shocks in the rear with deaver springs. Apparently the bedcage and suspension was done by HM motorsports. I was told the tranny was replaced a couple years ago, but the engine has 130k on it. Fiberglass bedsides and fenders. The interior is stock. I was told the truck was in good functioning shape, but a window motor needs to be replaced.

The seller wants 12k for it. Its a clean truck, but I think that's steep, what do you think is a reasonable price?
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dads_69

first off being a Lightning owner myself, thats a cool truck but also not worth 12 bones. Go to www.nloc.net and log in there and get your best comments. Goodluck with it if you do buy it, I would offer the person $8 grand but not much more than that.
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.