News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jay Leno and Me - Lots in Common Now

Started by 68X426, September 10, 2010, 09:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

68X426

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 10, 2010, 12:49:46 PM

At least he didnt hit a deer with it...  :brickwall:

Good one. Then again the Steamer is so slow the deer can just walk along side of it, rubbing it's antlers.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

RECHRGD

You'd think with all his money that he could afford some better fitting jeans.
13.53 @ 105.32

Memphis Mopar

His jeans fit that way because of all the money he has.  Those jeans are holding like 50 pounds in 100 dollar bills!!!!!!

greenpigs

He is an old white guy and entitled to not have an ass.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

resq302

Well, if Mr. Leno is anything like me, I don't like wearing tight fitting jeans either.  A little loose, yes.  But not to the point where the pants are half way down my ass either.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

chargerboy69

"This isn't the first time Leno's love of old cars has been a bit of an inconvenience. A blogger snapped a photo of Leno with his broken-down 1963 Porsche on Mulholland Drive back in May. Jay even seems to be wearing the exact same denim shirt-and-jeans combo in both photos. The man does love denim!"

I have seen Jay a couple times myself at local muscle/antique car auctions.  And both times he had on jeans with the same shirt.  :icon_smile_big:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford