News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many members here are in Minnesota?

Started by my73charger, December 22, 2005, 06:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Blown70

Close, Fargo.  I am sitting 14 blocks from the border now.... 5miles when I am at home :icon_smile_big:

HAZZARDJOHN

:wave:

Wyoming MN here, about an hour north of the Twin cities! ;)
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

my73charger

I am up in Grand Rapids. Straight north on 169 about 190 miles from the cities.

HAZZARDJOHN

I hunt up by Remer I think it is less than an half hour away from Grand Rapids.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

Darkness

I'm 320 miles from Minnesota here in Central North Dramatica.

ramit

Blown70

Blown70

Quote from: 89vert4x4 on December 22, 2005, 10:56:34 PM
I'm in Minot.

I see, I will heading up that way in the summer a friend of mine races sprint cars.....

BTW, who is the guy in the MINOT are with all the HEMI cars.  I hear he is a farmer, head of the wheat/oat/barley or some crap?

Tom

Darkness

I don't know. I know there's one guy up here who owns a 70 R/T SE Challenger and a 70 T/A Challenger or AAR Cuda. That guy is Corey Flick.  The farmer I don't know. So, there's a lot of HEMI Cars up here huh? Wow, I need to see if he has an extra HEMI around.  :devil:

Blown70

Quote from: 89vert4x4 on December 22, 2005, 11:21:24 PM
I don't know. I know there's one guy up here who owns a 70 R/T SE Challenger and a 70 T/A Challenger or AAR Cuda. That guy is Corey Flick.   The farmer I don't know. So, there's a lot of HEMI Cars up here huh? Wow, I need to see if he has an extra HEMI around.   :devil:

Ohh yes I had met his son.  let us just say he has A LOT of good stuff.  quonset(spelling) full.  I know he has a couple HEMI cars for sure.  I know someone close to him and may see If I could come up and see them

I believe a superbird, Hemi Cuda, He stores them I do not believe he drives any of them

TOM

Darkness

Hmmm sounds interesting. Let me know if you make it up here sometime soon. I'd like to meet that guy just to meet another Mopar Guy.

73-charger-383

Lancaster here.......two miles from canada on hwy 59.  About 20 minutes to Pembina ND

Darkness

Ah so about 250 miles from me here in Minot. Cool cool.

Blown70

LOL,  I guess we turned this into a WHO IS IN North Dakota THREAD :icon_smile_big:

TOM

Darkness

Looks that way. Now we need moparguy01 to join in and it's pretty much good.  ;D

moparguy01

Quote from: 89vert4x4 on December 22, 2005, 11:44:20 PM
Looks that way. Now we need moparguy01 to join in and it's pretty much good.  ;D

Now i wouldnt do a thing like that now would I? What do you guys take me for????

Darkness

Well, its about time you showed up lol.  :icon_smile_big:

HAZZARDJOHN

You know what I just realized? The entire state of north Dakota, apparantly has access to this site. ;)

my73charger

LOL!  Guess they do more than plant crops out there.... :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparguy01

Quote from: HAZZARDJOHN on December 23, 2005, 12:49:15 PM
You know what I just realized? The entire state of north Dakota, apparantly has access to this site. ;)

not all of them. my buddy doesnt have cable run out to his place yet.  :icon_smile_big:

General_01

I'm here. I live in Blaine, MN. It is a northern suburb of Minneapolis.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

my73charger