News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Driver San Francisco

Started by MoparManJim, August 26, 2010, 10:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I'm not sure where this would fall under on the forums here as it has to do with cars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPM_HOGnK0o  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9KSn97J4LQ

CharcoalCharger

The Driver series of games have always been amazing.  I remember playing the first one for hours on end.  The first youtube video is great.  Looks like a trailer for a movie. 

Arthu®

The first of the driver series was just the best none of the others topped the gameplay. I will probably buy it but it will probably just be another disappointment. Can't wait to play Gran Turismo 5 though...

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

TruckDriver

I brought this up in the X-box360 thread.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bill440rt

I see it'll be available for the Wii!!! Awesome!!!
The Driver games have just been fantastic, can't wait 'til this one comes out!  :woohoo:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Mike DC

I loved the moviemaking deal on the original Driver game.  I used to play & monkey with that program constantly. 

The first Driver game was so heavily ripped off "The Driver" (a late 1970s movie) that I'm a little surprised they didn't get sued.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 28, 2010, 11:12:14 PM

I loved the moviemaking deal on the original Driver game.  I used to play & monkey with that program constantly. 

The first Driver game was so heavily ripped off "The Driver" (a late 1970s movie) that I'm a little surprised they didn't get sued.

Yea, I notice that also about that movie (yes I watch the 1970's film also) and the game had so much alike.