News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wiring harness

Started by Tunis68XS29, August 20, 2010, 01:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tunis68XS29

Hi,

after I temporarily solved my over-charging Charger  ::) I decided it was time to install a new electrical system in my car. I have also decided to do my harness on my own if I can find all the parts. I don't want to spend over $1k for a complete system from Y O, at least not without trying on my own first.

What I'm asking is if anyone have any clue as to where to get all the parts like bulb sockets, connectors, wires etc.?

I have the standard colored wires like red, black, white etc. but some of these wire colors are hard to find. I will try to reuse as much of the plastic as possible and replace the spade terminals.

Thanks for any help.

Per

greenpigs

Get the factory service manual on CD for $38 or so on Ebay first. So much information in it like complete wiring schematics. Then I would save for a new harness for under the dash and from the bulkhead to engine and fix any of the other supporting harness. :Twocents:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

DC_1