News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Semi drivers, I need help here!

Started by MoparManJim, August 18, 2010, 05:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

For all you semi drivers out there, the ones that drives mack superliners, can one of you post a photo of your floor board around the door area? I need some help on a project that I'm doing for a friend of mine and it seems his project is really out wack.  

TruckDriver

They stopped making Superliners back in 1993 sorry to say. But any Mack from back in the day will work, as they shared the same cab.

BTW - I am a big Peterbilt guy, but I LOVE the Superliners, and want to own one someday. (I used to drive one in the '80's)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MoparManJim

:rotz: I meant around the door area on the inside of the cab  :RantExplode: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_smile_wink: not the out side.. 

Thanks for stepping up bud to help me out on this, I been doing searches on google and coming up empty handed though. I need to know if the floor sets level to the bottom of the doors or if they slop upwards either in the rear or in the front? Because Mark's build I have to add 3/32 to the firewall to get the floor to set stright where it post to be at not to mention some other mods yet to be done just to get the sleeper and cab to line up right. 

TruckDriver

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 18, 2010, 07:22:49 PM
:rotz: I meant around the door area on the inside of the cab  :RantExplode: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_smile_wink: not the out side..  

I know, but I got a LOT of Superliner pics, just not of the interiour.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

elacruze

Quote from: TruckDriver on August 19, 2010, 05:17:04 AM
:rotz: I meant around the door area on the inside of the cab  :RantExplode: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_smile_wink: not the out side..  

What the heck, post up! I love trucks.
My favs are Mack, Autocar, White and Diamond Reo.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

TruckDriver

Quote from: elacruze on August 19, 2010, 09:55:00 AM
Quote from: TruckDriver on August 19, 2010, 05:17:04 AM

What the heck, post up! I love trucks.
My favs are Mack, Autocar, White and Diamond Reo.

Just for you then...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,3877.0.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,18392.0.html
PETE

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.