News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fitting repro fenders for 68-69 charger

Started by sixpack_sid, August 13, 2010, 08:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack_sid

Has anyone put 69 charger fenders on a 68? I just got them shipped to me today for my 68 and opened them  and noticed where the hood bumpers go there is a hood bumper bracket on the 69 fender. Do you remove the hood bumper bracket from the 68 and use the one on the 69 fender?  If anyone has done this, please help me out or give me some advice!
Thanks!
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

sixpack_sid

Here is a pic of mine...I need a pic of a 69 ----can anyone help??
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

green69rt

Here's one I plagerized off of 69hemi web site.

sixpack_sid

Thanks for the pic, but I need to see it with the fender off to compare with mine. Can anyone get a pic for me?
Thanks for the help!

green69rt

Quote from: sixpack_sid on August 15, 2010, 09:51:07 AM
Thanks for the pic, but I need to see it with the fender off to compare with mine. Can anyone get a pic for me?
Thanks for the help!

Oh, here's one of my 69 with the fender off.  Does this help?  If you need different pics just let me know.

sixpack_sid

Perfect! That's what I'm looking for! Can you get me a pic of the side view and front view?
Thanks a lot!

green69rt

Quote from: sixpack_sid on August 15, 2010, 05:24:24 PM
Perfect! That's what I'm looking for! Can you get me a pic of the side view and front view?
Thanks a lot!

I'll do it tomorrow.

Mitch

green69rt

These what you need?

sixpack_sid