News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help with viewing a Charger just west of Knoxville, TN

Started by bakerhillpins, August 12, 2010, 08:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

All

Leaving no stone unturned.  :yesnod:

If someone has some time and would be interested in looking over a 69 Charger for me I would appreciate it. It's located just west of Knoxville, TN. (Roughly 30 miles west of downtown). Flexible viewing schedule.

Will provide reasonable compensation for your time and mileage. Reply here or PM if you can help out.  :cheers:

Thanks
Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

DixieRestoParts

Bryan,

I have a friend that lives in Maryville, Tn. just south of Knoxvegas. PM me the city the car is in and how to contact you. I'll forward it to my friend and you can work out the details with him if he's interested.

Good luck,
Randy
Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

bakerhillpins

Randy

Ill keep you on the hook for a few days with your offer if you don't mind.  I am actually in the middle of finalizing the details for another member who has offered their time to view the car.

Should that not work out I will get in touch with you.

Thanks!!  :cheers:
Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.