News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do yall think?

Started by generalfan01, December 20, 2005, 07:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalfan01

hey guys i found a 69 plymouth fury, old cop car, for sale. i dont think its got any resale value. its overspray white, some bondo, but a rebuilt 318 i think, not sure. were any of the cop cars in the dukes these? and what you guys think, should i get it? its like 3000 but i think i can get it for less cause the guys been tryin to sell it for a while, ill try and take some pics, but go on google and type in 1969 plymouth fury and youll see what it looks like. lemme know what you think?

jaak

I think 3000 is a little high. Just my opinion, unless its a super-nice, low milage 'survivor'

Blakcharger440

Sounds like the bondo might disqualify it for survivor status. But if it is a very,very nice example then maybe,just maybe 3K would not be too much. I wouldnt though.

darkside

You couldn't give me that car unless it has a 440.I'd pass on it and hold out for a better mopar.