News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FLG has landed in Georgia

Started by FLG, August 01, 2010, 01:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Well guys,

Work has landed me in Georgia for the next 3 weeks. Ill have weekends and Friday nights free if anyone wants to get together for a few drinks, maybe give me a ride in a mopar since ill be ma moparless for a few weeks
:2thumbs:

BigBlackDodge

If I wasn't four hours south of you I'd take you up on the offer. :-\

BBD

FLG

jb666

GTXtreme

if you were back in ny i would  :cheers: :nana:

FLG

Jeff,

Peachtree GA till the night of the 20th for job training... :2thumbs:

GTX where are ya in NY?

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

FLG

Yep rattel can!!

Anyone out here?? Man im sure missing the sound of a mopar V8!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

mikepmcs

FLG

Thanks for the teasers Mike!!!

But id rather go for a ride in one  :2thumbs:

These crappy PC speakers dont do any  motor justice.

GTXtreme

Quote from: FLG on August 04, 2010, 11:24:23 PM
Jeff,

Peachtree GA till the night of the 20th for job training... :2thumbs:

GTX where are ya in NY?

long island, and i work in the city

FLG

Oh damn,

Im right here in brooklyn! We gotta meet up when i get back. I dont know if your going to be around but saturday is a BBQ at one of a members house in jersey and (21st) sunday ill be changing my radiator  :2thumbs:

More than welcome to join either or both if you have time!

I also took off monday

:2thumbs:

GTXtreme

i have two big car shows on the island im supose to be going to and if i can get a short block pulled part by then i'll be driving it down to nc to a machine shop for a rebuild. we can definetly meet up one day if your intrested.   brian