News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Snake & A Phone Call

Started by MoparManJim, July 24, 2010, 04:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Okay, this one is kinda funny depending on how you look at it and it's true also.. 

Today, I had to make a afew phone calls to afew friends about afew things. 

I couldn't get through to one as my photo service was on the blink kinda

so I dailed the other number. Um walking across the yard (cord less phone)

and not paying to much attention as it's nice out. Well I get ahold of my other friend

we are talking, I'm walking up acroos the yard again, and started to walk up the walk way path. 

I'm talking to my friend on the phone, I glance down and it didn't even dawn or register with me

for afew seconds because I was on the phone. I have a snake that likes to craw well slither around the yard at times and he/it takes care of field mice for me around the place  :lol:.

Well it dawn on me as I was almost stepping down what it was as it just registered in my brain, here it is Hist trying to slither fast as possible as he/she can to avoid my big foot that is coming down just afew hairs behind it's poor tail!  :smilielol:   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I mean I swear I thought I saw Hist litter try to grow legs and run (to get out of my road)! or jump afew times to get out of my way as we was both headed in the same direction  :smilielol: 

My friend on the phone still doesn't know what was going on yet and why I pused on the phone for earlier  :lol: 

craigandlynda

gee i guess you had to be there

MoparManJim

Boy, you guys are down right boring. I told afew friends of mine last night that and what happen and they cracked up laughing. I tell you and you just stand there looking strange.  :lol:

Brock Samson

i just can't get over how Jim, compared to furbyboy your our nobel laureate.  :RantExplode:

MoparManJim