News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tuff Cat needs a name change

Started by kamkuda, July 10, 2010, 09:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamkuda

Tom
As you are currently asleep and we are sitting outside having a beer with your DAD (who is a pretty cool guy, we all agree)  and he suggested a new screen name.

kokxville

Hey Tom,while you were sleeping,your dad and us went to the local stripbar and get wasted as hell.We tried to wake you up,but you just did'nt.Maybe next year you need to go to the chevy meeting.I've heard these guys go to sleep too at 9 pm. :whistling:

Best regards from holland. :rofl:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Old Moparz

I'm not at the Quality Inn, as a matter of fact, I'm staying at a hotel in another town & the woman at the front desk said not to stay there because of the drinking problems in the parking lot. Glad I'm cheap & didn't stay there stepping over drunks in the lobby.

:D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TeeWJay426

It certainly couldn't have anything to do with making the first raid on the cooler at lunchtime...... :cheers:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

hemi-hampton

Here he is, Hungover :cheers:

TUFCAT

That's embarrasing. Tufcat goes stray from his wife and family for three days and look what happened! At least Kamcuda agreed that I was a very happy tufcat. :icon_smile_wink:

Nobody likes the other kind. :icon_smile_big:

By the way, one thing we can all agree about....my Dad is a cool guy. :cheers: It was great having him around.  ;)

resq302

:smilielol:  Drunkcat, I love it!   :smilielol:

And yes you did seem pretty happy later on after coming back from getting that rust free stuff from those girls.   :icon_smile_big:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

TUFCAT

Quote from: resq302 on July 11, 2010, 05:00:17 PM

And yes you did seem pretty happy later on after coming back from getting that rust free stuff from those girls.   :icon_smile_big:

The funny thing is that stuff could have only been $40.00.....but I paid $80!

and wow...those girls were hot!  :icon_smile_tongue:

They're still probably laughing. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

A383Wing

....and I don't think I want to, either

resq302

Quote from: DRUNKCAT on July 11, 2010, 05:04:13 PM

The funny thing is that stuff could have only been $40.00.....but I paid $80!

and wow...those girls were hot!  :icon_smile_tongue:

They're still probably laughing. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Ok, so you paid  twice the price for some stuff that is basically has the same reactivity MSD info as water.  What did the girls throw in?     :smilielol:  And is that why you had a big smile on your face?    :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

A383Wing

TUFCAT

Well, I hope this five gallon jug of rust remover I bought actually works...or I got tricked out of my $80 by a bunch of HOT girls!

But, ....they used the right marketing approach  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

GTXtreme

those girls are great one of them actually used to live right near me and the blonde one is now friends with my girlfriend

Dans 68

Well, as it seems the participants aren't going to suggest it, let me. How about "Pussy Cat"?   :rofl:   Just another way to say not tuffcat, of course.

Just wagging the cat, so to speak.  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

TUFCAT

kamkuda

;) Happy Cat

hemi-hampton

kokxville

Rob,that sounds a little strange to me " happy cat" !!! He's drinking canadian beer for heaven's sake  :whistling:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Labratt

:lol: Tommy, Ronnie just called me a short time ago and told me of your drunken exploits!!!  ::) HOW DISGUSTING!....keep up the good work!!! ;) :2thumbs:  Glad you guys had so much fun! Wish I would have been there! Sound like your dad was a popular guy! That's ALLWAYS a good thing!!!  RandyB   :cheers:

TUFCAT

Quote from: Labratt on July 12, 2010, 11:23:02 AM
:lol: Tommy, Ronnie just called me a short time ago and told me of your drunken exploits!!!  ::) HOW DISGUSTING!....keep up the good work!!! ;) :2thumbs:  Glad you guys had so much fun! Wish I would have been there! Sound like your dad was a popular guy! That's ALLWAYS a good thing!!!  RandyB   :cheers:

Thanks Randy, I think it started when Ron handed me a Canadian beer Thursday night. :scratchchin: What the hell do they put in that stuff up there ???

bakerhillpins

Quote from: DRUNKCAT on July 12, 2010, 11:30:48 AM
:lol: Tommy, Ronnie just called me a short time ago and told me of your drunken exploits!!!  ::) HOW DISGUSTING!....keep up the good work!!! ;) :2thumbs:  Glad you guys had so much fun! Wish I would have been there! Sound like your dad was a popular guy! That's ALLWAYS a good thing!!!  RandyB   :cheers:

Thanks Randy,  I think it all started when Ron handed me that Canadian beer Thursday night. :scratchchin: What the hell do they put in that stuff up there ???

Beer... they put actual beer in the cans and bottles up there.  :icon_smile_big: Not like that Milwaukee's Best Light you were sucking down at the tent.  :eek2: :slap:

I see you have changed your user name already.  :rofl: That didn't take long.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

six-tee-nine

I thought that this stopped when you get older but it seems not..... :scratchchin:

Glad you guys had a good time tough
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Labratt

I guess that's their "little secret"! ;) Crazy,Fun-Lovin' Canadians!!!  They're GREAT GUYS!!! I'm a LUCKY man to have them as my friends!!! :yesnod: :2thumbs: :cheers:

kamkuda

Randy, We would have some fun.  We should do Woodward some time too

472 R/T SE

It was crazy, every where you looked there were empty cat-nip bags'.