News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shipping Companies?

Started by Axels73Charger, July 08, 2010, 10:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axels73Charger

Im just looking into this just incase i need to. It kinda looks like I do so uh I'd like to know of shippers you've used? I dont want personal and want it not to take a month... but not cost me a 1000 either! I you know of a company that drops off at office type of place and picks up more then 1 car at a time and doesnt cost TOO much PLEASE let me know!
Done some growing up. Not going to do much on this account tho. Doesnt fit the more mature me.

bzabodyn

Where are you located?  Where is the car at and where is it going?

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

Axels73Charger

Done some growing up. Not going to do much on this account tho. Doesnt fit the more mature me.

bear

I used Blue Star Auto Movers to get my Belvedere from Hawaii to Ohio it cost me $1725 total but $872 of was for the boat from Hawaii to Seattle so it only cost me $853 to get it the rest of the way to Ohio. It took about two weeks to get here but again half of that time was on a boat. They were a great company to work with and let me know everything that had to get done before the car ever left. And the car was dropped off right in front of my house too.