News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

4th Parade

Started by bakerhillpins, July 04, 2010, 01:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

A few of us from the Lyme FD. took some of our apparatus up to the next town for a big parade. I grabbed a few pics and thought I would share. A friend of mine was in the parade with the antique car club he is member of but since I was in the parade I was only able to grab a few pics of cars..

Enjoy and happy 4th!!!   :2thumbs:  :cheers:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

bakerhillpins

:popcrn:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

bakerhillpins

:popcrn:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

Todd Wilson

We had our local parade yesterday........good thing as the rain hit last night and things are flooded and canceled today...........

http://www.job-rated.com/athsjuly42010/index.html

chargergirl

Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th! I used to love the parades in CT when I was a kid.
Trust your Woobie!