News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does a 70 Charger have left hand wheel studs on the drivers side?

Started by jeryst, July 01, 2010, 07:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeryst

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 01, 2010, 08:50:24 PM
You would only end up screwing yourself, when he brakes them all off....BTW, who takes their cars to a Mechanic these days...I kinda wonder.  :scratchchin:

My Charger is a survivor, and I have it licensed as a regular vehicle, so I have to take it in for its annual state inspection. They take the wheels off to check the brakes.

dangina

troutstreamnm

I did a front disc brake conversion on my 70 Charger and now have just one LH set on the left rear.  I'm just going to change that out to RH lugs to simplify things.   :yesnod:
2008 SRT-08 Challenger
1971 GA4 Challenger
1970 FK5 Charger 500

maxwellwedge

To all the guys that are changing out your LH studs....If they aren't buggered up I'll buy them all!

ACUDANUT

I'll just give them to you !!  You know, it's been so long since I have replaced a wheel stud....I can't remember how to install them, without pulling the rear axle out.  :scratchchin:

charger Downunder

[/quote]