News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Q5

Started by twodko, June 10, 2010, 04:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Does anyone have a pix of a Q5 bright metallic turquoise 69 Charger? Please post up or sen it to me. Thanks gang.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

y3chargerrt

Its a small picture but still nice.

twodko

Thank you for that great picture........just what I was hoping to find for my desktop. That's my car sans the white stripe in a couple more weeks when it comes home from paint. Can't wait!

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

greenpigs

I won't tell my wife but I changed my mind on the rims I want to use, now some body color aluminum 15X8 all the way around sounds good. Got a new background on my computer now also. That's about what mine will look when I get done I hope, cept it will be stripe delete.

Thanks for the picture.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

dd44068

Hi Greenpigs i was just wondering what tire size do you plan on running onthose 15x8s?
Thanks dom

greenpigs

Not sure yet and what I have found out so far is each tire is going to run about 200 bucks. Either way all 4 tires are going to be the same size for a "stock" appearance. 215-70-15 is nice on a 7 inch rim and I may go that size. When I wanna play I will have a set of track rims\tires.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bakerhillpins

Supposedly this repainted car is in Q5. I can't tell if its correct or not.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t57/satchmo72/1969%20Charger%20RT/?start=40
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

NMike