News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Official Oil Spill Thread....

Started by Ponch ®, June 02, 2010, 11:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

Not to go off subject, BUT-----Ponch, thank you for finally getting rid of that disgusting avatar.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Ponch ®

Quote from: RECHRGD on June 07, 2010, 11:59:41 AM
Not to go off subject, BUT-----Ponch, thank you for finally getting rid of that disgusting avatar.  Bob

how can a Disney cartoon be disgusting? :icon_smile_tongue:  But anyway...yeah, in celebration of the World Cup I went with something else. You should see the full size pics...probably couldnt post them here... :drool5:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Not to go off subject, BUT-----Ponch, thank you for finally getting rid of that disgusting avatar.  Bob

:iagree: I was getting tired of having to quickly scroll past Ponch's posts when my kids were looking over my shoulder. Now I'll only have to speed past Brian's posts when they're in the room.

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on June 07, 2010, 01:01:15 PM
Not to go off subject, BUT-----Ponch, thank you for finally getting rid of that disgusting avatar.  Bob

:iagree: I was getting tired of having to quickly scroll past Ponch's posts when my kids were looking over my shoulder. Now I'll only have to speed past Brian's posts when they're in the room.

really? lol....I had it up for almost a year and a half and didn't know it was causing that much of a fuzz. I figured if someone had an issue with it they would have said something to me or the mods and I would have changed it long ago. I just thought most people got the humor of it and didn't mind it that much.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

bull

It wasn't so much of an issue that I wanted to come across as a prude and try forcing you to get rid of it but I just didn't want to have to try explaining it to my kids. It's not like they spend more than 2 minutes a week looking over my shoulder but your posts are generally longer and take longer to read so when we're in the middle of one of our numerous immigration debates I had to be ready to scroll. Plus, since it was part of a Disney cartoon they were naturally more interested in it.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ponch ® on June 07, 2010, 01:06:25 PM

really? lol....I had it up for almost a year and a half and didn't know it was causing that much of a fuzz. I figured if someone had an issue with it they would have said something to me or the mods and I would have changed it long ago. I just thought most people got the humor of it and didn't mind it that much.

A year & a half & nobody complained? Damn, I had those kissing boxers up in my sig for like 3 hours & got all kinds of crap.   :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 07, 2010, 02:06:06 PM

A year & a half & nobody complained? Damn, I had those kissing boxers up in my sig for like 3 hours & got all kinds of crap.   :lol:

maybe they weren't cute enough for the DC.com crowd...

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on June 07, 2010, 12:04:27 PM

how can a Disney cartoon be disgusting? :icon_smile_tongue:  But anyway...yeah, in celebration of the World Cup I went with something else. You should see the full size pics...probably couldnt post them here... :drool5:

Ahem....   :angel:   paulgilles@hotmail.com   :whistling:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ponch ® on June 07, 2010, 03:08:25 PM

maybe they weren't cute enough for the DC.com crowd...

:D 

Bob                

PocketThunder

How long have you had the giant pigeon clip Bob? 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

I forget, maybe a year or two?  :shruggy:

It'll stay until I find something I like better.
               Bob                

RECHRGD

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 07, 2010, 03:47:49 PM
How long have you had the giant pigeon clip Bob?  

He's had it a long time.  When I was on dial up that damn pidgeon video would damn near stop my computor when trying to load.  It's OK now that I've gone to a Verison wireless system in the house.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Tilar

Quote from: RECHRGD on June 02, 2010, 12:09:11 PM
I'm not into conspiracy theories. However it does seem odd to me how quickly this happened after Obama OK'd more offshore drilling, in turn pissing off the eco-terrorist types.  

It's the only way the chosen one could back out of it, which is exactly what he will do.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Beer

Back on topic...looks My rig is going to put the new cap on it and run a floating riser that will go to a FPSO... be an interesting hitch...

:scratchchin:
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 07, 2010, 03:41:08 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on June 07, 2010, 12:04:27 PM

how can a Disney cartoon be disgusting? :icon_smile_tongue:  But anyway...yeah, in celebration of the World Cup I went with something else. You should see the full size pics...probably couldnt post them here... :drool5:

Ahem....   :angel:   paulgilles@hotmail.com   :whistling:

haha...check your inbox later tonite...

BTW that pigeon clip is on YouTube...IIRC when I looked for it I searched for "Due To Over Feeding Some Pigeons Have Become Aggressive"

Aussiemadonmopars

We had an oil spill and fire here, of the North West coast of Australia. There was speculation that there was safety issues that were not addressed and therefore would have been regarded as negligence by the company. We are still waiting for the results of the investigations.....     ::)

bull

A year & a half & nobody complained? Damn, I had those kissing boxers up in my sig for like 3 hours & got all kinds of crap.   :lol:

Ponch is a Mexican and Mexicans can do whatever they want in this country. :D

RD

Quote from: bull on June 08, 2010, 12:41:21 PM

A year & a half & nobody complained? Damn, I had those kissing boxers up in my sig for like 3 hours & got all kinds of crap.   :lol:

I want to clarify something that bull has so eloquently brought to our attention.

Ponch is a MexiCAN, not a MexiCANT.  ok.. please resume all regularly scheduled broadcasting.

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on June 08, 2010, 12:41:21 PM

and don't you forget it. Now, where da white women at?

Old Moparz

A man was driving down the road and ran out of gas. Just at that moment, a bee flew in his window. The bee said, "What seems to be the problem?"

"I'm out of gas," the man replied.

The bee told the man to wait right there and flew away. Minutes later, the man watched as an entire swarm of bees flew to his car and into his gas tank. After a few minutes, the bees flew out. "Try it now," said one bee.

The man turned the ignition key and the car started right up. "Wow!" the man exclaimed, "what did you put in my gas tank?"

The bee answered .... "Bee Pee"

:nana:
               Bob                

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on June 10, 2010, 09:30:33 AM
wow..... just......

wow

I think i'll go back to Little Larry jokes...   :-\

Old Moparz

$10 says you'll retell that joke.  :smilielol:
               Bob                

Ponch ®