News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DC.com block of rooms at Carlisle *all gone*

Started by hemigeno, May 24, 2010, 10:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemigeno

Unbeknownst to me, I found out a few weeks ago that the block of rooms at the Quality Inn - Carlisle was still on reserve.  As a result, we still have a few rooms left if anyone's planning to attend.  These are (2) Double-bed Non-smoking rooms, and the rate is $149.99 / night plus tax or about $20-30 off per night from what I remember.  The reservations are for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, however when you call them with the confirmation number to put the reservation into your name you can adjust the reservation dates to fit your travel plans.

If you're interested, please drop me a PM and I'll try to get you set up.  If you already have a reservation with QI-Carlisle at a higher per-night rate, you might be able to call up and tell them you're with the DC.com group to see if they'll give you our "discounted" rate.  Who knows, that might work too. 

This is a first come, first served deal.  We don't have nearly as many rooms on reserve as last year so don't wait around if you want one.

:cheers:

*EDIT*

At last word, the QI-Carlisle says the block of rooms are all spoken for.  They actually had given us 12 rooms rather than 10, but at the moment they're all spoken for.  If I hear of any becoming available for whatever reason I'll post back and help make any arrangements I can.