News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

progress it's running!

Started by randr, May 23, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 04, 2012, 08:48:54 AM
jeeze, your a good friend stu, to be seen that close to that sign is scary :eek2:
yes this whole coming out of the closet has been a strain on our friendship but I have hang tough.  I am really trying to support him when ever I can  .    :pity: :pity: :pity: :smilielol: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DC_1

Hmmmm, you and Jason appear to be quite close. is there some kind of pattern with green winged cars and someones sexual preference?......I'm just sayin! :shruggy:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 04, 2012, 10:48:00 AM
:smilielol: :girlfight:
I love the guy like a brother only ,  just want to see him come back to DC.COM   :2thumbs:

That being said there was that one time at band camp but it has never happened again so that doesnt count    :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

DC_1

Quote from: moparstuart on May 04, 2012, 11:25:16 AM

That being said there was that one time at band camp but it has never happened again so that doesnt count    :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

That depends......were you the big spoon or the little spoon!?  :scratchchin:

moparstuart

I just cant believe jason would leave his wife  and become gay   :shruggy: :shruggy:  wow wee shes a hottie 

Charger-Bodie

Even the guy on the poster is checkin out her a$$.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

nvrbdn

since he went gay, does she also keep the car? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 10, 2012, 11:12:59 AM

That shouldnt matter ,Stuart still has his.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on May 10, 2012, 11:15:27 AM
Quote from: nvrbdn on May 10, 2012, 11:12:59 AM

That shouldnt matter
there fixed it for you  

moparstuart

he did say he got one of is motor cycles sold , to make his new life partner happy .

moparstuart

jason has now cooked up some lie with hot wing saying that he got banned for life , couple of clowns

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

Ok i found the photo that got jason banned , he posted a photo of himself just as he came out of the closet .
He lighted up his hair and went out in public in womens undies .

moparstuart

congratulations To jason and his new life partner , They won Two big awards over the weekend and made the papers .

great cause money went to diabetes  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

http://erstarnews.com/2012/06/01/lions-car-show-roars/

On the dash of his Daytona, Rosenstiel had a picture of his boyfriend, who is currently serving in Afghanistan. "He told me if I was going to show the car, I had to have a picture of him with it," Rosenstiel smiled. "That way, we'd be showing it as a family."

moparstuart

jasons daytona out at the moparty last friday before mopars in the park , with sue george and curt lawson

Charger-Bodie

I saw Jasons Daytona in person at the Mopars in the Park show the other day. It is an awesome car thats done very nicely. Jason deserves to be as proud as he is of this Machine.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on June 07, 2012, 08:26:35 PM
I saw Jasons Daytona in person at the Mopars in the Park show the other day. It is an awesome car thats done very nicely. Jason deserves to be as proud as he is of this Machine.  :2thumbs:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   your green with envy , or so jason told me

BigBlockSam

QuoteEven the guy on the poster is checkin out her a$$.

:smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

moparstuart

this guy is completely speechless and in awe of this daytona , he can only wish to have one that nice  ,well acording to jason anyway .   :smilielol: :smilielol: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

same guy loved it so much he had to have a photo of it with his family .
Dont know why he's beating the kid , the kid must not love the daytona like the dad does .

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Charger-Bodie

Awesome !! Funny stuff.

Whats with the beating my kid stuff though? I guess I dont quite get that part.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on June 08, 2012, 12:51:49 PM
Awesome !! Funny stuff.

Whats with the beating my kid stuff though? I guess I dont quite get that part.
it looks like you are man handling him and he doesnt look happy  ,  no offense brother  :icon_smile_big:

oh and beatiful little lady you have there