News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

progress it's running!

Started by randr, May 23, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

nice score , i see it still has the top on it   :D
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

tan top

congratulations  !!     :yesnod:    nice pictures , thanks for sharing  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: randr on August 08, 2011, 05:07:57 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 08, 2011, 04:46:14 PM
  nice score , i see it still has the top on it   :D

It does... :icon_smile_big:

Ive got a cordless sawzall and some indoor-outdoor carpet on standby whenever your ready!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

randr

I've posted 2 chicks sitting on my wing from car shows and not one comment....find that odd. just saying! fyi last gal was 52!

moparguy01

Oh I told you plenty of comments I just didn't bother posting em on here. Lol

randr

hemi68charger

Quote from: randr on August 09, 2011, 07:00:29 PM
I've posted 2 chicks sitting on my wing from car shows and not one comment....find that odd. just saying! fyi last gal was 52!

Ok... Sooooooooooo, where's the stepping stool OR, are you helping them up? 

The last gal was 52? Was?.... Did she have a birthday and now's 53?  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

randr

I pick them up and gently place them on my wing. :icon_smile_big: ok...the last gal is 52. :brickwall:

hemi68charger

Quote from: randr on August 10, 2011, 02:56:21 PM
I pick them up and gently place them on my wing. :icon_smile_big: ok...the last gal is 52. :brickwall:

HOW do you pick them up? Is your wife around? Are there a bunch of Neanderthals around?... Is/was there a crowd watching?

Good Golly........ Ok, I'll stop..  :smilielol:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

randr

Quote from: hemi68charger on August 10, 2011, 03:21:12 PM

HOW do you pick them up? Is your wife around? Are there a bunch of Neanderthals around?... Is/was there a crowd watching?

I just pick them up and place them on it! they dont weigh but 125lbs! yes everyone at show starts taking pictures and is a lot of fun. as for the wife....21 years together she dont care what i do. she was at the last show. :2thumbs:

hemi68charger

Quote from: randr on August 10, 2011, 03:36:27 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on August 10, 2011, 03:21:12 PM

I just pick them up and place them on it! they dont weigh but 125lbs! yes everyone at show starts taking pictures and is a lot of fun. as for the wife....21 years together she dont care what i do. she was at the last show. :2thumbs:

well done...  :ricky:
Troy

randr

slide show of build from 1st day to finished project to shows! started 12-1-09 finished 5-1-11 actually got a little choked up watching it :D  Part 2 link soon....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihH5fqxTkw

randr

rav440

Quote from: montana bird on July 21, 2011, 01:42:46 PM
where did you find the Jack. Is it some company that sells them cheap. It looks good :2thumbs:

member from here BILLSSUPERBIRD mods the scissor jacks and i list them on EBAY . :cheers:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

moparstuart

man i cant remember who first suggested you paint it F6 green  but that guy must be a Super Genius   :D
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

randr

Quote from: moparstuart on August 21, 2011, 11:31:59 AM
man i cant remember who first suggested you paint it F6 green  but that guy must be a Super Genius   :D

Was it you? :2thumbs:
did you watch videos? i'll test ya later!

randr

Quote from: rav440 on August 21, 2011, 09:29:22 AM
Quote from: montana bird on July 21, 2011, 01:42:46 PM
where did you find the Jack. Is it some company that sells them cheap. It looks good :2thumbs:

member from here BILLSSUPERBIRD mods the scissor jacks and i list them on EBAY . :cheers:

So i purchased jack from you? if so thanks! its very nice!

PocketThunder

Quote from: randr on August 07, 2011, 05:39:20 PM
attended a very nice car show today! far from home (like 50 miles 1 way) but well worth the drive as the cars were all very nice!
Anyways its a GTO club show and is called Muscle Car Classics in eden prairie mn. I took 1st place and am surprised i placed at all! here are some pictures...yes another chick on wing! YAY!

No sh!t?  You drove right by my house.  I was going to do that show also but took the boat out instead.   :brickwall:  Stupid Mastercraft is cutting into all my Charger gas money and car show time...   :icon_smile_blackeye:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

randr

funny friend asking me to do a burn out, he was very bossy about how i was suppose to do it... :icon_smile_big:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dewHjV2P8

randr

Picture from anoka show today.. wife and me :)

pettybird

randr

Quote from: pettybird on September 11, 2011, 09:40:12 AM
far from home (like 50 miles 1 way)

:o  get...out...much? 
to find time to attend any show is hard. that show was farthest i had taken car at the time. so.... :shruggy:

WINGIN IT

Quote from: randr on September 11, 2011, 10:53:26 AM
Quote from: pettybird on September 11, 2011, 09:40:12 AM
far from home (like 50 miles 1 way)

:o  get...out...much? 
to find time to attend any show is hard. that show was farthest i had taken car at the time. so.... :shruggy:

I think his comment was a subtle hint for you to start driving to his neck of the woods  ;)
That's the first step... then you can drive it to East Coast where I am ,  :yesnod: ;D

randr

other cars i have not taken out this year yet! summer is almost over! :(