News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anti-mosquito trick!

Started by b5blue, May 16, 2010, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dodger

Quote from: bobs66440 on May 18, 2010, 12:49:08 PM
Quote from: jeryst on May 17, 2010, 11:57:34 PM

You can also drive toothpicks through their hearts, but it requires a lot of manual dexterity, and a very small hammer.

:smilielol: Picturing that  :lol:

Toothpicks? We use 2x4s! Think "Mansquito" on SYFY Channel.  :smilielol:
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

BlueSS454

99.9% alcohol works great killing bees, wasps, and crickets instantly too.  Especially the crickets.  Once you dump a little on them, they flip over and kick for about 5 seconds, then they're gone.
Tom Rightler

MoparManJim

Quote from: bobs66440 on May 18, 2010, 12:49:08 PM
Quote from: jeryst on May 17, 2010, 11:57:34 PM

You can also drive toothpicks through their hearts, but it requires a lot of manual dexterity, and a very small hammer.

:smilielol: Picturing that  :lol:

Your not the only one man  :lol: 

aifilaw

I haven't tried to replicate it but once, but once upon a time I was doing a coolant flush on a car and left a bucket of standing green mix I pulled out sitting on the ground. Came out 2 days later to find the entire top was black... dead mosquito's that went in for a drink, the area was clear of mosquito's for over a week after that, and its bad down here.

I tried it a couple years back, but I guess I got the mixture wrong because only a few went for it.
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads

Khyron

I just burn old tires in teh back yarn, no 'sketers ...... no grass, no bugs, no people.....

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on May 20, 2010, 11:41:33 AM
I just burn old tires in teh back yarn, no 'sketers ...... no grass, no bugs, no people.....

Thats not all you're burning.......   :smoke:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

LOL, Im tired, forgive the typeos LOL

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Long Island RT

Quote from: Khyron on May 20, 2010, 11:41:33 AM

Khyron,

Good stuff! Don't know you from a hole in the wall - but I love your quotes.  Always making me laugh  ;)
1969 Dodge Charger RT Restomod<br />Triple Black, 512 stroker, Tremec TKO600 5-speed<br />2005 Dodge Magnum RT - Brilliant Black - Lowered

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: squeakfinder on May 16, 2010, 01:29:52 PM

The most dangerous animal on the planet. A little bit of oil in standing water helps kill off larva.
I'll bet there ain't one larva then down on the lower coast of the US.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

squeakfinder

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on May 20, 2010, 08:48:28 PM
Quote from: squeakfinder on May 16, 2010, 01:29:52 PM

The most dangerous animal on the planet. A little bit of oil in standing water helps kill off larva.
I'll bet there ain't one larva then down on the lower coast of the US.

Yes, there's always a bright side.  ;)
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Patronus

If your ever in Ranger school I suggest you start eating match heads
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE