News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GOING TO CARLISLE??? Dodge Charger get together at Carlisle

Started by kamkuda, May 14, 2010, 10:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Quote from: gers1968rt on June 02, 2010, 02:20:30 PM
I'll be there, driving from ontario, but this time with 3.54 in the new dana axle.  :yesnod:

keep her wound down to around 70 :icon_smile_wink:  

Wicked72

no rooms left at the inn...... :'( anyone got an extra bed??
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

bobs66440

:2thumbs: I'll be there Saturday & Sunday. I'll keep an eye out for you guys. :cheers:

bill440rt

We'll be staying at the Quality Inn, also. Looking forward to all the festivities.  :2thumbs:

Also, just got the nod, my '70 was accepted in this years Dealership Display!  :woohoo:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

resq302

Quote from: bill440rt on June 06, 2010, 09:28:47 PM
We'll be staying at the Quality Inn, also. Looking forward to all the festivities.  :2thumbs:

Also, just got the nod, my '70 was accepted in this years Dealership Display!  :woohoo:

Guess we will see you inside the Dealership Display again this year Bill.  Our chally vert was also accepted!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: resq302 on June 06, 2010, 10:29:32 PM
We'll be staying at the Quality Inn, also. Looking forward to all the festivities.  :2thumbs:

Also, just got the nod, my '70 was accepted in this years Dealership Display!  :woohoo:

Guess we will see you inside the Dealership Display again this year Bill.  Our chally vert was also accepted!

Sweet!  I wont be in there  this year..... bringing my HONDA  :angel:

:nana:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 07, 2010, 07:53:31 AM
We'll be staying at the Quality Inn, also. Looking forward to all the festivities.  :2thumbs:

Also, just got the nod, my '70 was accepted in this years Dealership Display!  :woohoo:

Guess we will see you inside the Dealership Display again this year Bill.  Our chally vert was also accepted!

Blasphemy!!!!!!!    :slap:   :nana:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 07, 2010, 07:53:31 AM

You know , you'll have to pay to park outside ?  :nana:  :rofl: :rofl:

71ChallengeHer

If you guys are having a lunch on Sat. Let me know. Since I live close, I could make some kinda of pasta salad to bring ?  :shruggy: And depending if I can get me reps to hook me up with some sample refreshments , again.   :cheers:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Dont worry Ill park in the back by the trailers to let the REAL cars have good parking
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Old Moparz

Nothing like waiting until the last second to pre-register. I just called the fairgrounds & did it over the phone since I had tons of things going on all last week & totally forgot. We're renovating the offices at work & adding on to the building to double the size. At home we were planning & setting up for my daughter's birthday party for Saturday & roller skating on Sunday. Between the jack hammers on the other side of my office wall & 7 screaming 11 year old girls that all slept over, I am fried.  :smilielol:

I registered my truck & used DC.com as the club, so hopefully we're one closer to a free tent.  :cheers:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

4speed

Ill be there we are taking my buddies 71 roadrunner  :2thumbs:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Wicked72 on June 02, 2010, 07:57:12 PM
no rooms left at the inn...... :'( anyone got an extra bed??

I'm in the same boat. The hotels/inns that I talked with all said that they will get quite a few cancellations the week before the show so keep calling. I am hoping to make it with my boys.. Worst case would be staying with mom in State College and making the 2hr drive down for Sat.

No charger for me though, at least not yet. Figure I can get in some good tire kicking while I am there and who knows!  :2thumbs: How are you guys at spending other peoples money?  :scratchchin:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Spike

No pot luck help here. I will be serving double duty, trying to enjoy the show and working for Metro Parts as well.
Going to be a busy weekend.

kamkuda

Do we want to have a Pot Luck??
We have an for a bbq AND AN offer for SNO Cones

Can anyone bring?
Drinks
Salad
Buns
Burgers
Cheese
COndiments
Snacks
Others

Just Quote and Reply what you wish.  If it works it works, of not thats OK too

What will you bring????

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 07, 2010, 08:35:22 AM
If you guys are having a lunch on Sat. Let me know. Since I live close, I could make some kinda of pasta salad to bring ?  :shruggy: And depending if I can get me reps to hook me up with some sample refreshments , again.   :cheers:
I offered weeks ago. 

kamkuda

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 22, 2010, 10:13:12 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 07, 2010, 08:35:22 AM
I offered weeks ago. 

That would be great thank you.

4cruzin

You can rent a table from the fair grounds for 15 dollars in advance or I think it's $25 at the show.  Always nice to have a table to put things on.   :cheers:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

kokxville

I will be there friday,saturday and sunday,unfortunatly not with my 66 Belevedere because i can't get it insured in the United states for driving it.But i shure like to meet you guys.My flight leaves at the 2nd of July to PA,then go to Florida for a few days,and arrive at Carlisle the 8th. :2thumbs:

:2thumbs: See ya soon

John
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Troy

Ok, for the first time we know the location of the tent prior to arriving at the show. Not surprisingly, it's at the same location (or dang close) to where it was last year. It's at the end of row II in spaces 1-2. I have no idea what cars we're in the midst of but we're next to (across the aisle from) DodgeCoronet.com and the Supercar Shootout runs along the fence across from the ends of out rows. If you're coming in Gate 3 (where the registration, vendor services, and 24 hour entrance are) you can turn right at the first aisle, go past Subway, then you'll be facing the tent as you turn in to the 3rd aisle. We're not quite half way to Gate 2 and the first part of the Swap Meet area.

I'll edit the map when I get home and post a visual so no one gets lost.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

sunroofgtx

My junky Plymouth will get me around to meet some of you guys. I'll be sure to hide it when parking, because anybody worth spit knows that 68-9-70 Chargers are the baddest of bad when it comes to killer body styles..  Don't need any 3rd grade kids calling my car Grimmace or Barney !! :nana: :nana: :brickwall:
Be sure to say hi at our FireCore50 spot's. We will be selling our pre-made Mopar sets AND MAKING CUSTOM sets with our mobile factory near the Midway !! 3 spots near the East side of the Manufactures Midway !! K 194, 195, 196 !! We will have room to either pull your cars up and for a small fee, I'll swap them over, or bring them over and we'll make your custom set !! I'll already have sets made, first come first-serve. Pre-ordering is still the easiest.  We will also be having an ugly engine contest once a day !! Drive by and register !!

We will also be introducing our new FireCore50 Distributors and CD Coils... 

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Troy

Thanks! We're the black rectangle that says 'N'.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

66FBCharger

Thanks for the map! Now I know where everyone will be. I will have to stop in to meet everyone.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

kamkuda

Quote from: kamkuda on June 22, 2010, 09:59:35 PM

Do we want to have a Pot Luck??
We have 2 offers for BBQ's  Thanks you
We have an offer for SNO Cones

Can anyone bring?
Drinks
Salad
Buns
Burgers
Cheese
COndiments
Snacks
Others

Just Quote and Reply what you wish.  If it works it works, of not thats OK too

What will you bring????

Carlisle is less than a week away.  If away else wishes to bring anything, that would be great.

Look forward to seeing you all soon :cheers: