News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GOING TO CARLISLE??? Dodge Charger get together at Carlisle

Started by kamkuda, May 14, 2010, 10:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamkuda

Quote from: bakerhillpins on May 20, 2010, 07:36:37 PM
but what about from the event standpoint?

I looked on the site but did not see anything at Lunch time on Saturday.  So far this time looks good :2thumbs:
http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/chrysler-nationals/

kamkuda

NOTE PRE REGISTRAIONis only until JUNE 7 Save $10
Mark your club as DodgeCharger.com

Please have No spaces between Dodge and Charger so that we have consistant name to obtain the free tent

Troy

We will have a tent for sure. We never really know the exact location until we show up though. It's usually at one end of the 69 Charger section.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

resq302

Quote from: Troy on May 21, 2010, 09:22:52 AM
We will have a tent for sure. We never really know the exact location until we show up though. It's usually at one end of the 69 Charger section.

Troy

Troy,

Thats cause even Carlisle knows that 1969 Chargers are the best year!   :nana:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

firefighter3931

I'll be there....staying at the Quality Inn  :icon_smile_cool:

Looking forward to it !  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Troy

Quote from: resq302 on May 21, 2010, 09:26:50 AM
Quote from: Troy on May 21, 2010, 09:22:52 AM

Troy

Troy,

Thats cause even Carlisle knows that 1969 Chargers are the best year!   :nana:
The 69 Charger section has 68 Chargers on one end and 70 Chargers on the other. ;) Since the 70 Chargers will likely be in the dealer display this year we'll likely get bumped around like we have for the last 2 years.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: hemi68charger on May 20, 2010, 04:59:45 PM
Quote from: Johnny SixPack on May 19, 2010, 12:12:19 PM
I'd love the chance to meet up with youz guyz and have a beer or three.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I don't know if I'll be able to go on the cruise yet (don't want to spoil my chances so I'll talk about why later), but anything else sounds like good fun. :2thumbs:

I get there on Thursday and I'll be staying at the Quality Inn (?), or where ever it is that the block of rooms for DC.com are reserved. :shruggy:

And if someone wants to split the costs/share a room, I'm game. :yesnod:

Man, Johnny.. It would be cool... Maybe next year............ There's a lot of guys from the Northeast I'd like to meet.......

Troy

Yeah, it's costin' a small fortune to get everything lined out for this (especially since I'm shipping the car), but it's probably the only time I'll make it out there with '70 Charger in the foreseeable future. :yesnod:

And since the finace' (well she'll be my wife by the Carlisle show) OK'd it all, I'm definitely going. :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

kamkuda

GOOD NEWS

Friday night The highlay alclaimed Firefighter is hosting a "Try a Canadian Beer:" event and bench racing at the Quality Inn. :D  :cheers:

Tilar

Quote from: kamkuda on May 21, 2010, 07:13:33 PM
GOOD NEWS

Friday night The highlay alclaimed Firefighter is hosting a "Try a Canadian Beer:" event and bench racing at the Quality Inn. :D  :cheers:

Now you went and did it. I tried one of Ron's Canadian beer's at Norwalk last year and could have easily tried a second and maybe even a third if I didn't have to leave so soon.  :drool5:   :2thumbs:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TUFCAT

GREAT!! That's where I'm staying. I can personally Ron for all his help :2thumbs:  Actually, I'll be returning the favor by bringing him some extra Ice Cold Canadians!  :cheers: (....I'll only drink the watered down American stuff anyway). :D

kamkuda

Confirmed so far

1- Firefighter Friday Night (Mr. Firefighter, can you give some thought to timing) Casual Meet and Greet, Bring some beer and a chair, chat the Quality Inn

2- Saturday Meet and Photo.  Lunch Time

Resq302 has generously offered ICEEs in anticipation of a nice hot day.  Thank you for you kind offer  :2thumbs:

With this in mind, what are your thought on a Pot Luck Lunch?

If your are interested Please state
( ) yes
( ) no

resq302

Quote from: kamkuda on May 21, 2010, 08:08:21 PM
Confirmed so far

1- Firefighter Friday Night (Mr. Firefighter, can you give some thought to timing) Casual Meet and Greet, Bring some beer and a chair, chat the Quality Inn

2- Saturday Meet and Photo.  Lunch Time

Resq302 has generously offered ICEEs in anticipation of a nice hot day.  Thank you for you kind offer  :2thumbs:

With this in mind, what are your thought on a Pot Luck Lunch?

If your are interested Please state
( ) yes
( ) no

To be fair so no one is misled..... they are more like snow cones than icees.  Still just as refreshing as most people can vouch for at the Mopars @ Etown show.  Also, the cuda-chally.com tent last year seemed to enjoy them.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

snagm z

i will be there camping with my grill, ill can donate a tank of propane and some hot dogs buns etc for the pot luck. please let me know what i could do to help

steve
I should have picked bowling as a hobby.
Darn mopar B bodies it's an illness.
Theres always room for one more Charger

kamkuda

Wicked72

I have never been... but I am going this year! :2thumbs: If theres going to be a potluck I can do some grilling as well. if we need an extra tent I got one. How about a keg?lol  I wonder if we could get a discount rate at the quality for all of us?
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

472 R/T SE

Quote from: snagm z on May 19, 2010, 09:50:29 AM
ill be there till sunday let me know the only issue would be seating

It won't be an issue for me.

Confirmed so far

Again, I have that covered.  What's the saying, I "don't leave home without it".    ;)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 25, 2010, 11:57:33 PM
Quote from: snagm z on May 19, 2010, 09:50:29 AM
ill be there till sunday let me know the only issue would be seating

It won't be an issue for me.

Confirmed so far

Again, I have that covered.  What's the saying, I "don't leave home without it".    ;)

Just hose clamps.  :D :nana: :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Dan T

I'll be there this year, looking to meet you guys! The Saturday meet & Photo sounds awesome. I won't be parking with you guys, the Charger is staying home. Can I park my Caravan in the middle of a row of Chargers?? ;D
1969 Charger R/T
1969 Dart Custom
2006 Charger R/T

hemigeno

Quote from: Wicked72 on May 23, 2010, 10:04:22 AM
I wonder if we could get a discount rate at the quality for all of us?

Yup...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,70122.0.html

Quote from: Dan T on May 27, 2010, 11:03:21 PM
Can I park my Caravan in the middle of a row of Chargers?? ;D

You're thinking of the MoparNationals, where that's a regular occurrence   :RantExplode:

kamkuda

Quote from: hemigeno
Quote from: Dan T on May 27, 2010, 11:03:21 PM
Can I park my Caravan in the middle of a row of Chargers?? ;D

You're thinking of the MoparNationals, where that's a regular occurrence   :RantExplode:

Almost as bad as when some girly cuda parks beside your hemi charger :pity:

kamkuda

OK we have a Meet and Greet Friday Night at the Quality Inn, Bring your chairs drinks and bench racing and resto stories
Saturday Photo and Lunch

We have 2 offers for BBQ's  Thanks you
We have an offer for drinks.

We are getting close to a pot luck lunch
Does this sound game?

What will you bring????

resq302

Quote from: kamkuda on May 31, 2010, 09:13:16 PM
OK we have a Meet and Greet Friday Night at the Quality Inn, Bring your chairs drinks and bench racing and resto stories
Saturday Photo and Lunch

We have 2 offers for BBQ's  Thanks you
We have an offer for drinks.

We are getting close to a pot luck lunch
Does this sound game?

What will you bring????

What?  My snow cones aren't good enough any more?   :lol:
Brian

tommymac

I wont be coming this year;too busy, poor working season ;low on funds,I had reserved rooms and spot on the grounds,they gave me a refund Ill plan on next year for sure.

gers1968rt

I'll be there, driving from ontario, but this time with 3.54 in the new dana axle.  :yesnod:
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.