News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GOING TO CARLISLE??? Dodge Charger get together at Carlisle

Started by kamkuda, May 14, 2010, 10:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

kokxville

This is awesome.Let me know what i can bring.I'm in Naples Florida right now,and our flight is leaving tomorrow.I can not bring a grill,but if i can get some stuff locally there,i'm more than happy to go get it and donate it.I have bbq sauce. :icon_smile_tongue:

John
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

resq302

Quote from: gtx6970 on July 05, 2010, 05:06:11 PM
Hopefully I'm busier than all get out to make this event, but me gutt says it's gonna be a slow weekend and we'll be leaving earlier than last year on saturday afternoon

Well, if thats the case Bill, then you have more than enough time to stop on over for a snow cone!   :nana:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

gers1968rt

So, what do you all think, 30 to 40 burgers, or 40 to 50?  :shruggy:
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

TUFCAT

I'll bring a deli salad - like a potato salad or macaroni salad from a local deli store.  :icon_smile_wink:

451-74Charger

Cant make it to Carlisle, but the wife did suggest I take my son to the Nationals in Columbus...
:2thumbs:

sixty8charger

Looks like I won't be making it, have a field excercise the sunday through following friday.. Yeah!
Jayson

4cruzin

Quote from: gers1968rt on July 07, 2010, 08:28:56 AM

I would think 30 would be enough . . . Some members won't have any and will have already eaten so on and so forth.  Really I'll be surprised if you have 25 injested.   :popcrn: 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

TUFCAT

IT'S SO HOT IN THE DETROIT AREA NOW! ....  :mad: :mad:

- - - Please...,  Brian!!  I'm begging you - - I'M DYING for a SNO CONE Right Now!!!  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

TUFCAT

I'll wear this visor with tufcat on it....  :2thumbs:  Hope to see everyone there! :icon_smile_wink:

This should identify me.....but if you can't get my attention, hit me on the head with a tire iron. :smilielol:

kamkuda

Quote from: 4cruzin on July 07, 2010, 04:30:35 PM
Quote from: gers1968rt on July 07, 2010, 08:28:56 AM

I would think 30 would be enough . . . Some members won't have any and will have already eaten so on and so forth.  Really I'll be surprised if you have 25 injested.   :popcrn: 
I think you are right.  30 would be great

NHCharger

Wife just finished baking the cookies, only 81º in the kitchen right now. She said you guys better eat all the cookies.
I've been thrashing on the Charger, luckily I have a second Charger I can steal parts from ::) it's a long story best told over a beer.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

AKcharger

We arrived this afternoon and checked into the Hampton inn. it's HOT here!!!!

kamkuda

Quote from: NHCharger on July 07, 2010, 06:43:48 PM
Wife just finished baking the cookies, only 81º in the kitchen right now. She said you guys better eat all the cookies.
I've been trashing on the Charger, luckily I have a second Charger I can steal parts from ::) it's a long story best told over a beer.
Quality Inn Thursday Night,  Look for my Cuda.  The firefighter will be with me.  Maybe we should sample the cookies early :icon_smile_tongue:

kamkuda

We are Leaving tomorrow early, 

If anyone would like to bring anything else

Pie, salads etc, just bring it along. 
A spare BBQ would be great

Look forward to seeing you all there :2thumbs: Rob

TUFCAT

Rob, thanks for taking the effort to put this together!  :2thumbs:

AKcharger

Here's the tent, WOW were we glad it was there, I doubt we would have survived. Steve stopped by and said he had the grill available, he's in the camping area over the hill.

472 R/T SE

Just checked in here at the Quality.

Good gravy it's warm.

I'm the only person n a 'chair, can't miss me

71ChallengeHer

I'm still at home. Waiting to see what car I'm driving. I'll know around 7. I was in Carlisle yesterday with a special guest.  :D It was so hot, I thought I was gonna pass out.   :eek2:  But I did get the salad done for Sat.  :2thumbs:

kokxville

We arrived today in the super8.Man it is very warm,but i did go to the swapmeet area and found some parts for my 70. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

I've allready had my goosebumps when i entered the field today and saw the Mopars.  :drool5:

See ya'll tomorrow

John
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

BrianShaughnessy

I called the Q.I. earlier today and bagged the weekend.     Maybe next year.    Too much crap going on this year.    :popcrn:

I'm sure I'll see a few people at the Nats.    Same bat time,  same bat channel.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

kamkuda

Quote from: AKcharger on July 08, 2010, 03:23:19 PM
Here's the tent, WOW were we glad it was there, I doubt we would have survived. Steve stopped by and said he had the grill available, he's in the camping area over the hill.

Beautiful!!!  Having a few beers with Troy, Tuffcat (and family), Firefighter and a few more :cheers:

TeeWJay426

Quote from: AKcharger on July 07, 2010, 09:17:25 PM
We arrived this afternoon and checked into the Hampton inn. it's HOT here!!!!

Thought that bronze 500 looked familiar.... I'm at the same hotel. WIll have to hook up for a beer... look for the motley crew hanging out in the parking lot!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

kamkuda

Look for the Cuda Parked in the back.  We are there as well.

Damn, firefighter is using my trunk to dispose of beer caps
Rob

Tilar

Rob, you put together a great lunch. At one point I counted 32 including children and there may have been more. I got quite a bit on video, I'll try to edit it a bit and post something when we get home.   What a great time.  :cheers:

Dave
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.