News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BEA parts

Started by 68blue, May 12, 2010, 08:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68blue

Ordered a radio delete plate from BEA and while talking to Mike he suggested that I get all the dash parts as thier parts looked really good, thought yeah good sales :eyes: but I just need the plate. When I got the plate and realized that my best efforts were not going to look this good I humbly called and asked for the rest of the parts. Mike let me off without too much ribbing :hah: which I really deserved. I forgot that I need to listen as I am still new at this stuff. Good guy to do business with! :2thumbs:

Topher

Mike is GOOD PEOPLE! He has some fantastic parts too!
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

Patronus

I haven't purchased from him yet, but I will. He was pretty straight forward, "you can buy it from someone else, but you will wish you bought my stuff." Sounds good to me. :shruggy:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

hotrod98

I've been very happy with every part that I've bought from Mike. I've bought three sets of seat belts for my cars and they're very nice. Every part has fit perfectly. I'll be buying a lot more stuff from Mike as time goes by. Might point out that some of the parts are one run only parts and when they're gone...they're gone. Keep that in mind if he has something that you really need.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

41husk

I have mikes parts on all of my cars and even have an order in for the Daytona, but it may be a while before they show up.  New tail light lenses for a 69 just started production :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hemi68charger

Mike is a great guy with great vision for both his own personal business and the hobby. I appreciate everything he does. He should go around North America and give lectures on "How to run a reproduction" business.......  :2thumbs:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Khyron

i will go to his sight and see what he has, Sounds like a great guy to support :thumbsup:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Long Island RT

I bought his chrome tail light trim and upper pads for the interior - front and back.  - Top quality stuff -Top quality guy.
You pay - but you get what you pay for.
1969 Dodge Charger RT Restomod<br />Triple Black, 512 stroker, Tremec TKO600 5-speed<br />2005 Dodge Magnum RT - Brilliant Black - Lowered

68Charger4me

I have the 68 taillights, and other trim from him and they are flawless.  Like Long Island said, you get what you pay for. 

dodgecharger-fan

Yep. Great guy to deal with.

jb666

I agree, good dealings with them on my end too  :cheers:

NHCharger

Just got a remote driver side mirror for my 71. VERY impressed with the quality and price.
While we were chatting he mentions that he is now making side marker lights for the 71's. Of course I had just spent a day trying to make my beat up ones look half decent :lol:.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

moparmoynihan

His stuff rules, I purchased a ton of stuff from him. Johnny  :METAL:
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

Silver R/T

what's the difference between BEA and PG classic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

resq302

Quote from: Silver R/T on May 21, 2010, 04:06:30 PM
what's the difference between BEA and PG classic

Basically there is no difference except where the items have the Chrysler logo or part number on it, Mike Ross of BE/A body parts has liscensing to put those things on. P/G classic does not.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto