News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Have you guys seen this 68

Started by vancamp, May 11, 2010, 08:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

RD

um.. maybe he was a mad max fan? and i dont blame you for being speechless... not sure what the heck to think about that one.  it makes the e body charger look decent.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bobs66440

:eek2: Um, well I, uh, um, what the, whew!

1969chargerrtse

:o  "This car is a '68 Charger body dropped over a 1986 Old's chassis front to rear...There is no Interior "  :o
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

terrible one

Man it really would be fun to get it for a steal (few hundred maybe?) and roundy round it. I would!  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

Patronus

well, it looks like its set-up to turn right  :shruggy:
but the alternator is on the left so...
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

SFRT

i dig it. make a cool circle track car.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RallyeMike

As an ex-short track guy, I like, but it needs Mopar motivation.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

200MPH

i dont think i could have or would have dropped the body over and old or other Gm IMO
Charger

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

bull

Well, I'll say this for it. I'd rather see a Charger being used DOH style on a dirt track than stuck rusted to the ground in the back yard of some jackass.

Black Charger

Quote from: bull on May 11, 2010, 11:49:42 PM
Well, I'll say this for it. I'd rather see a Charger being used DOH style on a dirt track than stuck rusted to the ground in the back yard of some jackass.

Amen brother!

jeryst

It's like a train wreck. You just cant stop looking, even though you want to.

Frankenstein's monster.

Kinda evil looking though.

Mike DC

It doesn't look weird to me.  It just looks like what people did to musclecars all the time in the 1970s-80s. 

The Oldsmobile frame is the only weird part.  It should have been a Mopar frame under there, even if it was another standalone tube chassis. 

bobs66440

Quote from: bull on May 11, 2010, 11:49:42 PM

True, true.

TruckDriver

Quote from: terrible one on May 11, 2010, 09:37:32 PM

Man it really would be fun to get it for a steal (few hundred maybe?) and roundy round it. I would!  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

greenpigs

With a G body underneath the aftermarket is your friend for a change. I would toss the olds drivetrain and put a 383 SB chevy in it then go autocrossing. The car is a mess but its different enough were you gatta look. Not worth more than 2K IMHO.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

200MPH

all that work he could have just put that on a pick up frame  or get some body to tube the car like the dukes movie cars!
Charger

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

HOTROD

:shruggy: :sarcasmalert: :hack:  YAH I GUS RUSTING IN THE BACK YARD ?/!!
What the Hell-Dumass !