News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super Bee sign, Road Runner sign,...Charger R/T and Charger is next.

Started by LeesRT, May 11, 2010, 07:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

another

LeesRT

more

Neal_J

The cherry part looks GREAT.

The particleboard substrate, no so much.

Neal

LeesRT

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm planning on cutting the window areas to look like light is coming in the cars now.  Here are a couple of renderings.  I've cut some this way too and it really looks good.

LeesRT

OK guys and gals.  Here we go.  The 1969 Dodge Daytona and 1970 Superbird, with a Harley Davidson that was done for a customer thrown in for good measure.  Cars I'm working on now are the 1970 Charger R/T, 1967 GTX (customer sign), and the 1973 custom Charger (customer).

LeesRT

moparstuart

i'd be interested in the superbird one if you could cut the top off the car

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

LeesRT

Do you want me to do your exact car as in the picture or do you want me to just remove the top from the image I've already done?  E-mail me if you really want me to do this.  I will do it if you want me to.  Signs are $50.00 ea plus shipping to you.

71green go

I would buy one for A 71 Charger R/T with a side view of the car.......I like the original ones you made out of wood!

LeesRT

On the 71 Charger R/T, you want just a straight on side view, not an angled view so you can see the side, front and some top?  And in plywood?  I can add that to my list of cars to do too.  This is going to get crazy trying to keep up in showing all of the signs, so my boss has created a Google web site to show all our signs.  Not all of them are posted with pictures yet, but some are for now.  Keep checking the site because we are taking new pictures of the ones we've done and will be posting them in the next couple of days.  The site is as follows:  http://www.classicsfortheshop.com/

LeesRT

In about 4 hours from when this post is done, I'll post some pics of signs I did today.  I redid the 68, 69 Charger so they are a little cleaner and on black material, and I did the Dodge Demon logo, and a customer's 69 GTX sign.  I did the Ford oval too, which I will show as well.

LeesRT

Here are some signs done today.

1969 customer special GTX sign.
1969 Charger R/T refined.
1968 Charger R/T refined.
Ford oval
Dodge Demon

LeesRT

others

LeesRT

Hope to run this one on Monday along with the 1970 Charger R/T.

LeesRT

Try bigger pics

41husk

I will take the round Super Bee and the Daytona.  Let me know were to send the money.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

LeesRT

41Husk...I just sent you an E-mail in regards to ordering....LeesRT

LeesRT

I finished the clean-up of the 1970 Charger R/T car image today, so I will more than likely machine one of those tomorrow, along with the Duster image.  I'll post pics when I have them done.  My next images I'll be working on for car images include the 67 GTX and a custom 1973 Charger.  Logo signs I'll do at the same time include some more generic Mopar, maybe an R/T logo, and I'm thinking maybe a mix of engine callouts that you see on cars.  Like 440 MAGNUM, 383 MAGNUM, 426 Hemi, Air Grabber, etc.   Are there any non car image signs you guys and gals would like to see?  I did have a request for a SCAMP emblem sign, which I will do.  Anyway, just looking for feedback.  Thanks.

Spike

Quote from: LeesRT on June 20, 2010, 04:17:47 PM
I finished the clean-up of the 1970 Charger R/T car image today, so I will more than likely machine one of those tomorrow, along with the Duster image.   Anyway, just looking for feedback.  Thanks.

Looking for feedback, well I wasn't planning on Christmas shopping in June. But after seeing the 68 Charger R/T sign and after you finish the 70 Charger R/T one( which I am sure will look the best  :icon_smile_big:) I will be ordering.....

LeesRT

I guess we're beating QVC...Christmas in June.  Here are three signs I did today.  Don't wrinkle your face, yes, one is a Ford sign.  I make 10 Mopar signs for every one Ford and one Chevy.  Not really.  Just so happens I started with Mopar, my favorite.  Anyway...1970 Charger R/T, Ford Mustang logo, and Plymouth Duster logo.

LeesRT

let's try resizing these again.

LeesRT

I tried a sign that's a little different today.  Tell me if you like it or dislike it.  The second sign is a 1971 GTX logo.  I'm trying to do some of these quicker signs while I clean up some car images.

71green go

Quote from: LeesRT on June 16, 2010, 09:39:29 PM
On the 71 Charger R/T, you want just a straight on side view, not an angled view so you can see the side, front and some top?  And in plywood?  I can add that to my list of cars to do too.  This is going to get crazy trying to keep up in showing all of the signs, so my boss has created a Google web site to show all our signs.  Not all of them are posted with pictures yet, but some are for now.  Keep checking the site because we are taking new pictures of the ones we've done and will be posting them in the next couple of days.  The site is as follows:  http://www.classicsfortheshop.com/

Yes sir a side view would be perfect!........Let me know if possible
Steve

BBKNARF

EXCELLENT work Lee  :2thumbs: I tryed not quite there yet.
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

LeesRT

71ChallengeHer