News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Cragar rims & M/T tires....PICS!! Dialup beware!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, May 11, 2010, 04:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

694spdRT

Sweeeet!

So how mad will you be if a few more members here order some of those?  ;)
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

RT/SE

Those rims look great!!!!  I really like the Mickey Thompson tires as well.  Nice to see something different :2thumbs:

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

BombSquad

68 Charger - 440 EFI/SS700 5 Speed
70 Duster - 225ci

bakerhillpins

Gotta say that when you posted those rims in the other thread I didn't like them.  :eek2:

But on the charger they look really sharp!  :2thumbs:  :coolgleamA:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: 694spdRT on May 11, 2010, 08:59:15 PM
Sweeeet!

So how mad will you be if a few more members here order some of those?  ;)

He can't he invited them to by posting  :lol:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: AKcharger on May 11, 2010, 08:07:06 PM
Chris

They fit in there real nice. what's the stats on the wheel/tire combo you used?

:2thumbs:

Modified the first post to reflect the combo

Quote from: RD on May 11, 2010, 08:33:55 PM
those rims kick ash... how much and where did you get them?

Got them from www.performanceplustire.com
Mounted, balanced filled with Nitrogen and new lugs... exactly $1100 shipped to my door in NY from their place in CA.  Came boxed individually.

Quote from: 694spdRT on May 11, 2010, 08:59:15 PM
Sweeeet!

So how mad will you be if a few more members here order some of those?  ;)

Not mad at all...I think others will benefit from me being the guinea pig ;)   They come in other flavors as well.......black centers, polished & full Chrome

Quote from: bull on May 11, 2010, 07:56:44 PM
Nice. So which month would you like to reserve in my 2011 calendar?

Surprise me! :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

elacruze

Quote from: bakerhillpins on May 11, 2010, 09:55:26 PM
Gotta say that when you posted those rims in the other thread I didn't like them.  :eek2:

:iagree:

Silver car with black top, black stripe, black wheel centers...big HMMM

I really need to crack this photoshop lol.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

mikesbbody

Tilar

Quote from: bakerhillpins on May 11, 2010, 09:55:26 PM

:iagree:  Same here. I wasn't impressed by the first pics but man they look good on that Charger.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

greenpigs

He needs some white coated headers now and go for an "Old School" retro look.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

NYCMille

Dude... really tasteful and they totally give the car a different look. I really like them man, congrats!  :2thumbs:

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Just 6T9 CHGR

Thanks again all!   I hope to see some of you guys/girls at Raceway Park this weekend :cheers:

Actually I really hope to see some of you because I cant afford their food their now.....

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

richRTSE

Nice pictures, those rims look good! :2thumbs: I just bought a set of the chrome Magnums for my car, otherwise I might think about buying myself a set of those... :scratchchin:

PocketThunder

I wonder why they dont offer them in 16"... is that not a popular wheel size?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

451-74Charger

Neal_J

XS29J8

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 11, 2010, 04:24:51 PM
Got the car out today after work.  was nice here in SINY early in the day then became over cast so these aren't the greatest pics  :-\  Car looks RED when the lighting is like this

I think I have myself a new ride!!   :cheers:
I definitely captured the look I was going for with this combo....  :cheers: to me!   :nana:

Specs are as follows...

Cragar 500Series Eliminator 15x8's (all 4) with 4.5" back spacing
Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T 245/60/15 front & 295/50/15 rear

Lookin good Chris, reminds of the old INDY Magnesium 5 spokes with the black anodized spokes and polished edges..........
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

TUFCAT

I love the wheels  :2thumbs: - just don't care for those tires.

Your retro/modern look could be more awesome with modern radial redlines (same size) from diamondback in my humple opinion.  :Twocents: :Twocents:  But I could be the only one.... :shruggy: so go out and enjoy!! 

moparstuart

Do these wheels come with black in the spokes ?  I think that would look great .  HOT WHEELS   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Hey Chris..
A little late in my reply.............. But man,,, What a difference !!!!!  I bet she rides like a totally different car now........   :2thumbs:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69*F5*SE

I can't stop coming to this thread to look at your Charger with these new wheels.  They really give the old Magnum 500's a run for their money. I hope they're available when I get my Charger finished in the next century, lol.  Again, great choice.   :2thumbs:  Ted

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 13, 2010, 11:17:26 AM
I love the wheels  :2thumbs: - just don't care for those tires.

Your retro/modern look could be more awesome with modern radial redlines (same size) from diamondback in my humple opinion.  :Twocents: :Twocents:  But I could be the only one.... :shruggy: so go out and enjoy!!

Thats what was on the car originally!   ;D   Unless you mean the redlines with THESE new rims? :scratchchin:

Quote from: moparstuart on May 13, 2010, 12:49:52 PM
Do these wheels come with black in the spokes ?  I think that would look great .  HOT WHEELS   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  

Yup they do....also in polished & full chrome
Chris' '69 Charger R/T