News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 Bee Power steering pump ?

Started by 71butterbee, December 13, 2005, 07:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71butterbee

Im not quite sure which pump and pulley is correct for my 71 Bee. I know they used the Saginaw pump but there are two styles a box shaped style and a oval. Also I see there are solid pulleys and spoked ones. Which is correct?? I have the same question for the 73 Ralley im restoring too.

Charger_Fan

I've always thought that 71 on up used the solid pulleys...don't know for sure on the pump shape, though.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 14, 2005, 12:38:33 AM
I've always thought that 71 on up used the solid pulleys...don't know for sure on the pump shape, though.

my 73 had a federal pump with the spoked pulley.  I believe it really matters on what the assembly line had an abundance of at the time.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander