News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Mopar Hotwheels, Superbird, '69 & '67 Charger, Roadrunner, GTX

Started by SeattleCharger, December 13, 2005, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 14, 2005, 04:00:16 AMThe is also a Hot Wheel   Tomahawk V10 bike that is very rare , I have found 2 so far 1 gold & one pewter

When I was looking through the Ebay listings, I saw a Superbird offered with one of those bikes.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69_500

I had figured that there was 3 different rims available on the Superbirds. I have 8 copies of 2 of the rim's. But can't seem to find that ellusive third style yet in my many searches at Walmart, and Target, Meijer's, or anywhere else.

There was a release of Daytonas back in 1996 I think it was that was a Red car that had the same deal. 3 different releases of rims. I wound up with about 150 of those cars all in all, but about 80 have the same rims, 65 have the second, and only 5 with the third style.

BigBlockSam

i have to admit i have bought some doubles and took them out of the packages. i keep them by the computer and play with them. i do make burnout noises and stuff.  :drive:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

Glad to hear that I"m not the only one who still opens some Hotwheels and plays with them. Anyone else guitly of always making the MOPARS win in a race with an off brand car?

Paul 500

weve got these ones in England as well.   71 charger & AAR cuda
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

Afflyer

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on December 13, 2005, 07:29:54 PM
Anyone see this one yet?
Its a Hot Wheels Club only exclusive.   (11,000 pieces)
http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/showroom/museum/gallery.aspx?upi=8907&sku=H2926

I already posted a question about the possibility of HW using my car as an inspiration.
Sadly the designer "doesnt recall" using my car as an inspiration

Chris you can be so VAIN sometimes!!!!   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Afflyer

I've got the Superbird and the GTX.  I found them both at Wal-Mart.  Man I gotta find those others!!!!

Bradley  :devil:

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

69_500

Does anyone know if they do the 69 charger in different rim packages as well?

The ones you posted from over in England we have here too. The one orange charger my 2 year old calls his Torpedo Charger.

TheGhost

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on December 14, 2005, 03:21:43 AM
Quote from: Ghost on December 14, 2005, 01:50:30 AM

It's a little blurry...

Now ya did it......you took them out of the box and actually played with them!  ::)
Admit it, you rolled it around and made the vroom, vroom noise! :thumbs:

You caught me. ;D

Actually, I've always taken them out, to display them.  Don't have the room to display them in the package.

Besides, the 10 pack had some Fords and Chevys, which I really didn't want, and also had a couple little ricer thingys, which I didn't want anywhere NEAR the Mopars.  So I opened the package, and gave everything but the GTX and the Charger to my little brother.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

mustanghater

for years when kids my age smashed them up I was putting them away in cases. I put them in a box and put them in the basement because I had all the mopars and it wasn't fun. I think I should go dig them out and add these to my collection if I can find them. Anyone got the final run of the daytona? its pretty cool. It took me a couple months to find it.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

TruckDriver

Quote from: mustanghater on December 14, 2005, 09:06:23 PM
Anyone got the final run of the daytona? its pretty cool. It took me a couple months to find it.

Got any pics of it? I got like 6 different versions of it, but I'm not sure if I got the last run of it yet.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Quote from: mustanghater on December 14, 2005, 09:06:23 PM
for years when kids my age smashed them up I was putting them away in cases. I put them in a box and put them in the basement because I had all the mopars and it wasn't fun. I think I should go dig them out and add these to my collection if I can find them. Anyone got the final run of the daytona? its pretty cool. It took me a couple months to find it.

I used to smash mine with a hammer!  :rotz:

Took the plastic models I built and put them by the burner on the stove - soften up the plastic and mold them into "wrecks".  I was real creative, er destructive, when I was a youngster!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Shakey on December 14, 2005, 09:12:37 PM
I used to smash mine with a hammer!   :rotz:

Took the plastic models I built and put them by the burner on the stove - soften up the plastic and mold them into "wrecks".   I was real creative, er destructive, when I was a youngster!

I did the same thing. although I even did it with my big Tonka trucks ::)

I wish I had them all now cause they are all worth some $$$ :P
PETE

TruckDriver

Looky at what I bought at Walfart tonight. It's 1/24 scale. Sorry about the fuzzy pics though. My camera hates indoor pics at close range :rotz:
PETE

Chryco Psycho

I have not found a Daytona final run , have seen one though
found a Matchbox [Mattel too ] Ram SRT 10

69_500

Is that duster made my Johnny Lighting? Has anyone seen the 69 Charger's they did? I think they are in like 4 or 5 different color combinations. I have seen an R4 red, V2 orange, and F6 green one so far.

TruckDriver

Quote from: 69_500 on December 17, 2005, 09:02:19 AM
Is that duster made my Johnny Lighting? Has anyone seen the 69 Charger's they did? I think they are in like 4 or 5 different color combinations. I have seen an R4 red, V2 orange, and F6 green one so far.

Yes, it is the JL Duster. And I'm impressed with the detail. Although the front bumper isn't quiet correct. But so what. I have also seen pics only of the '69 Charger. like the silver one below. They have "White Lightning" versions too and this Duster is one of them. The underside of the car is not painted, but left in its raw diecast silver. I see some have white tires, white interiours. I also put pics if the '70Hemi Cuda and the Superbird. I need to get them yet.
PETE

Afflyer

Wow! I gotta get that 1:24 silver Johny Lightning '69 Charger and put it in a case!  That's what mine will look like when it's all done!  Where did you get that?  Did you say Wal-Mart?

Bradley

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

TruckDriver

Quote from: Afflyer on December 17, 2005, 11:22:04 AM
Wow! I gotta get that 1:24 silver Johny Lightning '69 Charger and put it in a case!   That's what mine will look like when it's all done!   Where did you get that?   Did you say Wal-Mart?

Bradley

I ONLY have the red Duster. I got the pics of the others on Ebay.
PETE

BigBlockSam

i got this one at walmart. it's remote control

69bananabeast

I just scored that Blue '69 Charger Xmas shopping this morning. Best 99 cents spent in awhile
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

TheGhost

I got the Duster myself, and also found the 70 HEMI Cuda.  No Bird, though. :(
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TruckDriver

does your duster have the unpainted silver bottom or is it painted? There is a Plum Crazy version of the Cuda  that I want.
PETE

TheGhost

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 18, 2005, 01:11:13 AM
does your duster have the unpainted silver bottom or is it painted? There is a Plum Crazy version of the Cuda  that I want.

The Duster is unpainted, and the Cuda looks like it was partially painted.