News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Mopar Hotwheels, Superbird, '69 & '67 Charger, Roadrunner, GTX

Started by SeattleCharger, December 13, 2005, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Finally! found a '70 Charger for my collection.  :icon_smile_cool:      found some other cars also.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

__

COKE

That 70´is awesome! :icon_smile_tongue:

There is not 69-71 s Chrysler 300 in any place...
There is a lot of very cool 60s-70s cars that never were produced on diecast.Big two doors coupes,four doors sedans,station wagons....
You can only find the most popular muclecars and a little more :icon_smile_dead:

69´Charger R/T,440 ,4-speed,Dana 60 3.55.

Lowprofile

I found these the other day at a truckstop. :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

RT DAVE

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69Charger_440

Bought myself these X-mas presents before the wife could say no!   :devil:

69Charger_440

Quote from: 69Charger_440 on December 06, 2006, 11:41:33 PM
some more

69Charger_440

Quote from: 69Charger_440 on December 06, 2006, 11:44:07 PM
Quote from: 69Charger_440 on December 06, 2006, 11:41:33 PM
some more
last ones...

SeattleCharger

Brock Samson

dads_69

Found these yesterday at Fred Meyer.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

TheGhost

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on November 11, 2006, 12:26:40 AM
Was nice finding the Cars movie Petty car.  These others are different.  2 Savoy's?   Don't know if I've heard of a Savoy, like a Polaris?  a wedge car? 

Yes, the Savoy was a Max Wedge car.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Skyview69

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on December 13, 2005, 06:19:12 PM

Couldn't hardly believe these cars were on the front of the display of Hotwheels at Target, just sitting there in the open, I grabbed em then searched all the hundreds of cars, no more.
  I don't know what the numbers mean, as far as the 1st of 38 on the Superbird, if that means only 38 made total by Hotwheels?  or if in that color?   Hard to believe they would only make 38 total.  The '69 Charger R/T says #4 of five, and the Daisy Duke GTX is 1st of 5.  COOL!
    The 70 Roadrunner in purple and the '67 Charger, (guessing the year on the Charger, can't read the bottom of car without opening it) are in a five pack, with no numbers of order or how many made.  Here are some pics. 

I have had those for some time now.  My son plays with both of them..He is two years old and he takes them to bed with him.  He loves cars and trucks.  I figure they are toys and are meant to be played with.  He has quite a collection of winged cars and chargers, among other mopars.  His newest addition (as a Christmas Present) is the 2007 Challenger that just came out as a hot wheel car!!

SeattleCharger

Who says they are for 3 years and up.   :icon_smile_big:   He must be mature for his age, and/or smart, to like Mopar Hotwheels so young, takes after his father?

Found four (4!) Mopars is one ten pack.   

SeattleCharger

Got some new ones, check out the truck with the GTX on the bed,   

4forty

It isn't a mopar but I've been waiting a LONG time for this one...i think they're making it in 1:18 also. be on shelves in a few weeks site said.

bee_fishy_6869

whoa, that batmobile is pretty rad. I always liked the keaton ones as well.

I have maybe 20 mopar hotwheels most from 06/07 series. More or less started collecting after seeing a few wingers at the grocery store. Needless to say I horde all the wing cars I can whenever I check out a store. Have 2-4 duplicates of each.

I like 1:18s as well but they can be costly. A hotwheels or other 1:64 cars are relatively inexpensive as a small shelf piece and I never feel guilty about spending 99cents for one.

Anyone interested in trades?

HITMAN 149

hahahaha i went to the store to look for a present for my girl....HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! ended up buying a bunch of  hot wheels instead!!!
funny i have soooo many..i forget which one's i have & end up buying double sometimes?!?!?!? ooops!!!!!!!  :angel:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

SeattleCharger

Check the Roadrunners,

SeattleCharger

SeattleCharger

SeattleCharger

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Shakey on December 19, 2005, 01:02:18 PM
Thanks a lot guys!

Because of this thread I ended up buying a whole pile of Hot Wheels this weekend.   :thumbs:

My Wife thinks I am nuts!

Not as bad as my hubby gping and buying like 4 cases full of mopar johnny lightning cars...and about 10 of the new chally in the hemi orange and 2 sublime green
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Drache

I notice everyone has an orange 70 Challenger Hemi but I noticed at the grocery store a plum crazy purple version!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire