News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Mopar Hotwheels, Superbird, '69 & '67 Charger, Roadrunner, GTX

Started by SeattleCharger, December 13, 2005, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chryco Psycho

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

SeattleCharger

Daytona, Superbird, '69 Charger R/T, 73 Roadrunner, 70 Barricuda ? 

edit:   just noticed 69_500 posted that Daytona before in this thread, oops.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

69_500

I believe that the 5 cars in that set are as follows, I think you made a mistake

1970 Plymouth Barracuda
Dodge M80 Truck
Dodge Viper
1969 Dodge Daytona
Dodge Tomohawk the motorcycle.

SeattleCharger

Whoa, not even close was I.   I named five I could think of, so they have other "sets" of Mopars?   

note to self:    read back of Hotwheels package, thanks 69_500.   

SeattleCharger

Found the Hotwheels '70 Plymouth Roadrunner in two new colors.  with redline tires.

SeattleCharger

Found the Superbird in blue, in a ten pack of Hotwheels. 

I would be willing to trade a silver or purple Ultra Hot Charger (five bucks at store) straight for a Pro Rodz
                                                               car I don't have, or for any '68 Charger of any brand, thanks, Nate

SeattleCharger

These were in Safeway in the movie rental area, 1/64, saw them when in the checkout line, cool they put a Mopar in the new movie, I am guessing they did at least, they made this car. 

BigBlockSam

i  like that  movie bird. gotta find me one odf those. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

You can pick up the Blue Superbird in a single pack as well. I just piced up a few of  those the other day as well. I'm still looking for the Petty car from the CARS movie in a single pack. I have puchased it in a 2 car pack with the tow truck.

Toys are addicting aren't they.

SeattleCharger

They sure are, and good to know about the blue superbird, only payed the ten bucks at the time cause I figured that was the only way to get the car,  :rotz:

I found the hotwheels roadrunner gtx, daisy duke car, in green.    But where is it now, I lost it somewhere around here.   :-\

SeattleCharger

Huh-haah!  Finally, found the thing in my trunk.  Fourth time looking maybe,  :P

Forgot this isn't just the green version of the yellow GTX daisy duke car, well, same car, but it is the HowWheels "Classic" version.   Nice details, I like the blacked out grill with the chrome around it, looks cool.    And how it says 440 on fender, GTX on side,

SeattleCharger

Haven't looked for hotwheels in a long time, other day was in a store and well, found this '69.   Simlar to the blue R/T they had last winter, except the stripes on hood and hood opens, says bf goodrich on tires, etc.

69_500

Figured I'd update this post this weekend as well.

The Mopar series of cars that they have 5 different cars for, are now all out in a second color paint scheme.

For instance the #1 car is a Cuda, origionally offered in blue, now offered in a FK5 color, well almost FK5. Kind of a rootbeer meets well I don't know how to explain it.

Car #5 is a Daytona, and it is now offered in a silver color.

The #2 car in the series is a Viper and it is now offered in a yellow exterior color.

THE CHARGER PUNK

you guys are lucky the only superbird available here is yellow, also does anyone have the moapr series hotwheel 70 cuda in petty blue with black top and shaker hood all stock no mods

SeattleCharger

Quote from: B5 BLUE CHARGER PUNK on September 01, 2006, 10:23:01 PM
you guys are lucky the only superbird available here is yellow, also does anyone have the moapr series hotwheel 70 cuda in petty blue with black top and shaker hood all stock no mods

Is that the car on the lower part of page five here on this thread?    I only have one, sry.   But I have a lot of Ultra Hot Hotwheels, the purple 69 and the silver 69, I would trade some for any 68 charger hotwheel.  thanks,

Chryco Psycho

I found the hot wheel Fe in Blue yesterday , still have not seen a single Mopar madness HW in Canada
also found the Snake Cuda FC in Blue , there is also a Hemi 70 Chall shaker Fe out in purple

69_500

Well I find all my hotwheels while taking my 2 year old sone through the toys section of every store we go to. His mom hates it.

SeattleCharger

I signed up on that hotwheels site a long time ago, don't use it ever, but sometimes an email goes to me of the first thread I posted on there,
    anyways, this pic was in my email from that thread.   Is this a new car?   has anyone seen this one recently? 

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mustanghater

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on September 18, 2006, 10:32:38 AM
I signed up on that hotwheels site a long time ago, don't use it ever, but sometimes an email goes to me of the first thread I posted on there,
anyways, this pic was in my email from that thread. Is this a new car? has anyone seen this one recently?

thats a treasure hunt car, they go for a lot of money and are hard to find. Myself has only found 1 T hunt but i got friends that find them by the dozens.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Chryco Psycho

the tomahawk is available in red now too
the 06 is the year the car is released not a royalty thing 

JimShine

I found a Superbird in Burnt Orange with black top a couple days ago at Wal Mart, so be on the lookout for different colors. One is from the same series and is in a different/smaller package.

COKE

It´s amazing how you guys are able to keep the into their original package  :P
I,m not able! I need to touch them! :icon_smile_tongue:
69´Charger R/T,440 ,4-speed,Dana 60 3.55.

4forty

Finally found the new Challenger & this new Daytona color over the weekend.