News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66-67 Forum still down?

Started by Ghoste, May 01, 2010, 01:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicman

All good excuses lad... tell them to piss-off :lol:

So... is it done yet? Where's the pic's  :cheers:

Big Sugar

Pics Pinky Pics ! Show us that new paint ! C'mon You show us yours "n" I'll show you mine...

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Topher

Well, there goes the family friendly rating of this place  :popcrn:
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

ChgrSteve67

Quote from: mauve66 on May 02, 2010, 12:28:37 PM
wiring harnesses completely yanked out, distributor getting re-curved by FBO, general lazyness on my part, take your pick :popcrn:

I thought you sold your Charger

I would go look at your thread but the site is down.

A383Wing

Quote from: Musicman on May 02, 2010, 12:24:52 PM
Site now says that the updated is complete and should be on-line again tomorrow  :popcrn:

That's what he said last week also   :popcrn:

mauve66

Quote from: Big Sugar on May 02, 2010, 02:24:15 PM
Pics Pinky Pics ! Show us that new paint ! C'mon You show us yours "n" I'll show you mine...

Ron

no paint, just the 1st phase of welding and molding body lines, now i have to do alot of sanding, we used glassmarr/marrglass?? forgot the spelling to get rid of the flat edge that the trim sits on, now i just have to sand and grind down to the shape i want and that the wing will sit in properly, (wing coming in June/July depending on Dane
)
next phase will be going over the whole body to straighten out the rest of the old paint bubbles and bicycle dings then back to weld the fuel door closed and modify trunk latch system (may go straight to electric popper to get the flip top fuel cap where i want it)
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mauve66

remember the fuel cap??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

ChgrSteve67

Somehow along tha way I was under the impression that you sold your Charger.

Glad to hear and see that is not the case and you are making progress.

moparheater

I think Pinky was pulling our leg! Interesting idea with the fuel cap. I'm digging the no chrome look too.

Topher

Quote from: A383Wing on May 02, 2010, 05:13:38 PM
Quote from: Musicman on May 02, 2010, 12:24:52 PM
Site now says that the updated is complete and should be on-line again tomorrow  :popcrn:

That's what he said last week also   :popcrn:

What if tomorrow never comes  :shruggy:
Topher

Musicman

Quote from: Topher on May 03, 2010, 05:44:14 PM

What if tomorrow never comes  :shruggy:

You mean like in the movie Ground Hog Day... or are you talking about the End of the World :lol:

ChgrSteve67

2012 is not that far away.

And someday Mike will get his new motor installed too.

Musicman

bobs66440

Quote from: Topher on May 03, 2010, 05:44:14 PM

What if tomorrow never comes  :shruggy:

That's what I thought when I read it.  :o  It feels like it.  :'(  

I realized today that tomorrow was really yesterday... :eek2:

bobs66440

Quote from: mauve66 on May 02, 2010, 06:16:16 PM
Quote from: Big Sugar on May 02, 2010, 02:24:15 PM

Ron

no paint, just the 1st phase of welding and molding body lines, now i have to do alot of sanding, we used glassmarr/marrglass?? forgot the spelling to get rid of the flat edge that the trim sits on, now i just have to sand and grind down to the shape i want and that the wing will sit in properly, (wing coming in June/July depending on Dane
)
next phase will be going over the whole body to straighten out the rest of the old paint bubbles and bicycle dings then back to weld the fuel door closed and modify trunk latch system (may go straight to electric popper to get the flip top fuel cap where i want it)

Looks like some good progress...What's the ETA?

Musicman

OK... the new forum is coming back on-line... but at the moment, it claims I'm using the wrong User Name & Password to log on...which of course I'M NOT :brickwall:

ODZKing

The old passwords will not carry over.  You have to say you forgot and request a new password.  Then just go in and change it to whatever you like Michael.
My question is how can you tell which posts you've read and which are new????    :shruggy:

Musicman

Quote from: ODZKing on May 04, 2010, 10:37:36 AM
My question is how can you tell which posts you've read and which are new????    :shruggy:

Assuming senility hasn't completely taken it's toll... Read them  :smilielol:

Musicman

Tried that BOB... it sent me a new Temp password, but it still won't let me in :scratchchin:

bobs66440

I tried that too with no luck. Maybe it's not fully running yet. So close yet so far.  :brickwall: It's doing this to us from the other side... :nana:

draftingmonkey

Got my temp password, reset it to a new one and logged in with no problems. Have to look at my settings and peruse the forum to see how things will go.

Topher

I tried to re register and it won't let me log in!!!  :RantExplode:
Topher

Musicman

I hear ya brother... I got a temp password... couldn't log on... tried again later and got on, but couldn't view any images... reset my password while I was there, and now it won't let me log back in again.

I guess their still working on it :popcrn:

ChgrSteve67

I'm in but totally lost.

My Messages are a mess.

Says I have a quota of 207 / 200

Going to take me a Month to figure this out.

A383Wing

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on May 04, 2010, 09:07:37 PM
I'm in but totally lost.

My Messages are a mess.

Says I have a quota of 207 / 200

Going to take me a Month to figure this out.

Mine say 1150 / 200

I'm always lost....

And site is still way slow