News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Remotemirror and dashpad

Started by Belgium R/T -68, April 18, 2010, 01:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

My new dashpads fits very good except that I belive that the metal padframe must be tight with the door where the remotecontrole
for the mirror sits because otherwise I can't get the chromenut mounted or am I wrong?  Now it's almost 1/2" gap between the
hole in the pad and the door. :scratchchin:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

vancamp

doesnt look like it clipped in all the way your upper door pad is overlapping the chrome trim on the door panel :icon_smile_question:

Belgium R/T -68

Tried my old upper doorpad and with that one it works so I guess it's a difference of the core of the pad. One  option could be to drill up the hole in the door and only use the doorpad for the remote. :scratchchin:

Per

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: bill440rt on April 27, 2010, 11:55:20 AM
Per,
Are those repro pads??

:popcrn:

Yes Bill, BEA/PG-Classic. Except for this issue both front and rear are excellent. :2thumbs:

Per