News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Passenger side REMOTE '69 Mirror...

Started by Charger Aficionado, December 11, 2005, 11:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

derailed

damn, Ive been looking for a pass side myself to

hemigeno

Yeah, but you would have had to modify a passenger-side upper door pad to install the remote joystick and bezel, correct?

IIRC there was some sort of an oddball option for a remote RH side mirror that had a long cable which extended the joystick to the neighborhood of the ashtray.  I don't remember what years or applications this was for, but I thought it was unusual at the time.  I checked the 69-71 Options book and it makes no mention of the RH remote mirror, nor does the '69 Data book (not even for export).  I looked through the Parts Book, and it doesn't have a listing at all for a RH remote mirror, even as a replacement part.  That doesn't mean this part wasn't made or isn't legitimately what it says it is, it just means there's no mention made in the resource material I have. 

Interesting...  OneBadSuperbird should have bought that for his Daytona!   :icon_smile_big:

Just 6T9 CHGR

I have seen Sea-Bodies that have the remote pass mirror stalk mounted near the ashtray IIRC
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

I was thinking the same thing when I started reading this thread. I don't even know what mirror is on John's Daytona. i didn't ever take time to look at that part of the car. Just looked at the dash panels, and how the wipers go in opposite directions of factory. Oh and I think it had some wing and pointed part on the front.