News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What site do you guys use to download music?

Started by Back N Black, April 10, 2010, 12:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

I was trying to upload on my ipod from limewire and lost everything? any good sites out there?

HITMAN 149

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

THE STIG

People say I'm weird because I buy these really shiney round discs, and stick them in my computer.  :lol:

Manfred318

Quote from: THE STIG on April 11, 2010, 12:30:46 AM
People say I'm weird because I buy these really shiney round discs, and stick them in my computer.  :lol:
You mean those things called CDs? I didnt know they still made those. ;D I usually listen to those big round black discs you put on a "turntable". Oh and STIG I love the Burger King Diamond Avatar :lol:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

chargerboy69

Whatever do you mean. . I never swipe music online.  :D
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

THE STIG

Quote from: Manfred318 on April 11, 2010, 12:56:41 PM
You mean those things called CDs? I didnt know they still made those. ;D I usually listen to those big round black discs you put on a "turntable". Oh and STIG I love the Burger King Diamond Avatar :lol:

Yeah I've got a few of those big round black discs too.

bull

Quote from: THE STIG on April 11, 2010, 02:40:18 PM
People say I'm weird because I buy these really shiney round discs, and stick them in my computer.  :lol:

And the shiny round ones don't work on the thing that plays the round black ones.

THE STIG

Quote from: bull on April 11, 2010, 02:56:33 PM
People say I'm weird because I buy these really shiney round discs, and stick them in my computer.  :lol:

And the shiny round ones don't work on the thing that plays the round black ones.

And don't try putting the big round ones in your car player, that can get ugly.

Manfred318

Quote from: bull on April 11, 2010, 02:56:33 PM

Found that one out the hard way. What a hell of a noise.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Mefirst

BitTorrents are your friends when wanting to download music.... "Krhmm.." illegally :popcrn:

My :Twocents:

200MPH

Charger

derailed

I search for songs on playlist.com and download them with realplayer

cpthowdy1369

Quote from: derailed on April 11, 2010, 09:41:49 PM
I search for songs on playlist.com and download them with realplayer
I have a playlist.com account,  how do you download the music to your computer using realplayer?
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

derailed

Sorry about the late response, if you download the latest free version of realplayer.com whenever you play something on playlist there will be a little icon that pops up that says download and you click on it. It should store it on your realplayer playlist. Does the same thing with youtube also although I haven't tried that yet.