News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm selling my Superbird clone project.

Started by hotrod98, March 16, 2010, 12:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

I just posted the ad for my Superbird clone project in the for sale section. I think I'm in it very right. I figured up what I had in the car and the parts and decided to just pass the deal on to someone else. For the most part, all that is needed is a set of z-braces, the headlamp buckets and doors. For additional money I also have a 70 Coronet bulge hood.
The car has some old small block in it now and I can just leave it in. It doesn't run of course. It has a bench seat and is an auto on the column.  The parts are mostly Dayclona parts with a few other parts mixed in. This price includes the steel skin over tubular steel wing which is on my 69 runner right now. It looks great and is very light. The basic structure of the car is good and the doors open and close nice. The quarters are a little iffy and the trunk floor needs to be replaced. The frame rails are solid.
Anyway, if you know of someone that wants to build a bird, this should save someone a lot of time and money getting started. Oh, and I'm asking $7500 firm and I won't part it out.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

larry contact this guy

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?p=55691#post55691

he is in st louis to so not far away ,  must be allens buddy   :smilielol: :smilielol: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE