News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Challenger T/A hood on a 70 Charger

Started by sparkybr74mr, March 12, 2010, 08:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkybr74mr

Saw a pic of a 68 Charger with a Chally T/A hood on it. Does anyone know if it is interchangeable with the 70 Charger. Hell, I owned both cars (not a real T/A) not too long ago and thought the hoods were different or I would have tried it myself. Anyway, I live in a neighboring city with the guy who sells the T/A hoods on E-bay (the white ones in El Paso) and I get them cheaper because I can pick up and save on delivery and packaging. I like the looks of the 68 with the hood, but don't know how it would look on the 70 Charger. Any advice would be apreciated.

maxwellwedge

Hoods are not the same - people are putting the T/A style scoop on steel Charger hoods or are getting fiberglass Charger hoods with that scoop...

Hemidog

Quote from: maxwellwedge on March 12, 2010, 08:23:01 PM
Hoods are not the same - people are putting the T/A style scoop on steel Charger hoods or are getting fiberglass Charger hoods with that scoop...
Yep, 68-69 hoods are basically the same, and the 70 have a completely different hood and fenders.

It's all custom, I wouldn't know how it would look on a 70.